If you’ve never run a webinar, could now be the time to start?
After all, data shows people love ’em. According to a 2016 study that analyzed 12,780 webinars:
- Webinars attract an average of 233 attendees.
- Webinar viewers watch an average of 50 minutes.
- Watchtime has increased by 31.5 percent since 2010.
- “Question and answer” time is the most popular—and expected—form of interactivity.
- Of global attendees, 20 percent downloaded content, 7 percent submitted questions, and 31 percent responded to polls.
Those numbers are a virtual all-you-can-eat buffet for marketers.
In this post, you’re going to:
- Learn how to host a webinar like a seasoned pro.
- Choose the best webinar software and tools for you.
- Learn how to record a webinar and promote the replay.
- Obliterate the technical barriers with step-by-step instructions + visuals.
Plus, you’ll get free Webinar Planner + Webinar Talking-Points Template + Email Follow-Up Template so you can work this proven process for hosting efficient, effective, and engaging webinars.