It’s time for this week round up.
1) How to Marry Your SEO & Content Marketing Strategy
This article will show you exactly how to find the right keywords that will give you a competitive advantage and help you figure out how many inbound links your article needs to acquire to appear on the first page of Google.
2) Social Media Marketing for Link Building: Top Tactics & Strategies
Link building with social media is a widely used tactic and an effective one. This article will give you an overview of tested methods that are worth trying out.
4) 3 Fundamental Social Media Marketing Mistakes to Avoid
To help ensure that your social media efforts are successful, steer clear of the following fundamental social media marketing mistakes.
Is your e-commerce site experiencing weak organic traffic? Columnist Pratik Dholakiya shares some common issues that impact SEO for online retailers and offers a few suggestions.
6) How to Create a Fail-Proof Social Media Strategy
To get your fail-proof social media strategy in action, start by following these easy steps:
7) Content Marketing And Seo : How To Use Keywords Correctly
The article reveals the power of content marketing and its effect on your website promotion. You will also get some nutty tricks on how to deal with keywords in the most efficient way.
8) How To Find An Awesome Growth Marketer For Your Startup
If you are a typical startup founder, hiring the right talent is your number one problem. And with recruiting a full-time growth marketer in particular, it can feel like finding a needle in a haystack. In this post, we have outlined ten ways to find a great growth marketer for your team.
9) 5 Content Marketing Tips Every Entrepreneur Should Know
No matter the type of business you run, you can use content marketing to your advantage. Several businesses have achieved massive success with content marketing. So can you!
In this article, we give you the tips to prepare you for your content marketing journey.
10) 6 Ways to Make Money on Pinterest
Want to make money on Pinterest? Follow these 6 tips!
Running a email re-engagement campaign doesn’t have to be a daunting task. Here are four easy steps to run your own campaign:
12) Mastering LinkedIn Advertising with Actionable Tips
In this guide, you will learn how to set up and execute radically effective paid campaigns using LinkedIn ads. Keep reading and learn yourself something.
13) 4 Tools to Research Competitors on Social Media
Competitive research tools let you see at a glance how your social media marketing compares to similar businesses.In this article, you’ll discover four tools for researching your competition on popular social media platforms.
14) 6 Free Ways You Probably Aren’t Using to Generate Website Traffic [Infographic]
Are you always on the lookout for ways to generate website traffic? Exhausted all the usual options and looking for something new? Here is 6 ways how you can generate free traffic to your website
15) 13 Great Ways To Help Improve Your Website Conversions
Take a look at our 13 conversion suggestions to see if there is one or more ways to help you convert more online visitors:
Enjoy this week roundup.