According to Statista, there were 3.397 billion active social media users globally by October 2018. So if you want to reach and engage with your target customers, improve your brand image, and ultimately grow your business to success online in 2019, you have to update yourself on the latest social media marketing trends.
1. Live Video Content Will Still Dominate
2. A Separate Strategy for Ephemeral Content
3. Continued Rise of Messaging Apps and Chatbots
4. Social Listening for Lead Generation and Social Selling
5. The Need For More Meaningful Content Experience
6. The Rise of Social TV
7. Focus on Striking Balance Between Personalization and Privacy