1. How to Use Google Analytics to Measure and Improve Your Content Marketing
Let’s discuss why you should take the time to learn and use Google Analytics for content marketing.
2. 5 Tips to Boost Your Ecommerce Sales on Cyber Monday
Your goal should be to make your deals too good to resist. Is 50 percent off too high? Probably. But some companies have found it works.
3. 3 Social Media Monitoring Tools for Marketers
In this article, you’ll discover three social listening tools designed to help you capitalize on influencer marketing, online mentions, and lead generation.
4. Facebook vs Twitter: Which is Best for Your Brand?
The question still remains: Facebook vs. Twitter? Which social media network should marketers prioritize? See common misconceptions and resolve your questions with this guide.
5. 5 Ways to Drive Leads and Double Your Profits
Data is the secret sauce to grow your business and dominate your marketplace. Here are five data-driven strategies that Harris uses to drive leads—and generate insane profits for his company and clients.
6. How to Use Hashtags on Every Social Media Network
This guide will will tell you everything you need to know about hashtags, how to use them on every social network and why we use them at all.
7. What’s The Difference between Content Strategy and Content Marketing?
The combination of a good content strategy and content marketing will work in tandem to help you achieve your goals. So, what’s the difference?
8. Email Marketing Strategy Plan
If you’re just starting out with an email marketing campaign, make sure you check out our email marketing tips and tricks.Here are the steps to plan the best email marketing strategy:
9. Top 5 digital marketing courses to boost your digital marketing career
Want a career in digital marketing? Then check out these courses that can help boost your digital marketing know-how.
10. 10 Quick and Easy Ways to Get More People In Your Facebook Group
Facebook groups are a fantastic way to provide value to your audience, while growing your traffic, email list and sales. But while Facebook groups can be amazing brand-building tools, getting people to actually JOIN them can be a challenge. This post will outline 10 quick and easy ways you can start growing your Facebook group today!
11. 11 Things to Do Every Month to Boost Your Conversion Rates
Want a career in digital marketing? Then check out these four courses that can help boost your digital marketing know-how.
12. How to Start Creating Videos for IGTV
Learn some production tips for making vertical videos and how to use this new channel to your advantage.
13. 5 Link Building Tools That Have Revolutionised SEO
Despite the drastic change in search engine algorithms in the last few years, building high-quality backlinks for a website still remains important for SEO.
14. 10 Tips for Writing ECommerce Product Descriptions that Sell
Is your brand new on the market? Or does it already have a good reputation? Regardless of the history of your brand, you need good product descriptions to drive up …
15. Facebook Messenger Chatbot Marketing: The Definitive Guide (2018)
This is a comprehensive guide to Facebook Messenger Marketing using chatbots.
16. How Long Should Your Videos Be? Ideal Lengths for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube [Infographic]
What video lengths hold people’s attention? Check out the ideal video lengths for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
17. 5 Ecommerce Tools That Can Help You Score More Sales
Running a successful ecommerce business isn’t as easy as putting up an online store. This fact may prevent many hopeful entrepreneurs to give up before realizing a profit or to struggle as they try to figure out where they are going wrong. One way to avoid this type of pitfall — and to help entrepreneurial self-starters earn higher revenues — is to share a few simple ecommerce tools, all of which are designed to help sell products online and increase those sales.
18. Small Business Content Strategy That Works Every Time
It’s never too late to turn your content strategy around. Follow these tips, continue to track progress, and revise as necessary until you hit your goals.
19. 7 Tips for Boosting E-Commerce Sales with Live Chat
It’s 2018, and e-commerce is truly having a moment that is showing no signs of ending. Convenience, necessity, leisure, and the pursuit of better deals are just a handful of the factors that are attracting buyers to their devices instead of physical stores.
20. What Is Email Marketing? The Answer, Plus How to Get Started
What is email marketing? This quick guide defines email marketing and teaches you how to start your own email campaigns to grow your business.
21. 21 Simple Ways to Get More Instagram Followers
Want to know how to get more Instagram followers? Here’s an easy one: follow relevant users. When you do, there’s a good chance they will take a look at your profile. And when they see that it’s full of compelling content that’s relevant to their interests, they just might follow you back.
22. 8 Ways to Justify Your Social Media Marketing Program
Is social media even worth it for your organization? If it is, where should your focus be as a marketer? To answer these questions, we caught up with digital marketing pros who offered a number of social media marketing tips that can help you make the most of your social programs.
23. Live Streaming for Businesses: How, When and Why You Should Use It [Infographic]
This inflographic provides facts and examples to show you the benefits of live streaming as well as help you implement this into your social media strategy.
24. How to Grow Your Email List With a Facebook Messenger Bot
In this article, you’ll learn how to automate the capture of email addresses (and other user information) into the email marketing service of your choice.
25. A Guide to Marketing for E-Commerce
Without the right marketing approach, your e-commerce endeavor can suffer. Even after putting in all this effort, there’s simply no guarantee online shoppers will actually visit your e-commerce store. E-commerce is a competitive marketplace. Your store must contend with giants and specialty stores alike. Making customers aware of your store and conveying its value requires skill. With that said, here’s a guide to marketing for e-commerce.