Welcome to the Weekly Roundup, full of actionable marketing insights, email marketing tips, social media marketing, SEO tips, news, and ideas from around the world.
Here's your weekly roundup of the latest digital marketing tips and news this week:
1. How to Amp Up Your Authenticity in Marketing
Authenticity is key in any business, especially in marketing. Your marketing may actually be more effective if you're genuine and genuine with your content. Learn more about authenticity and how to use it in your marketing.
2. Building the Perfect Twitter Thread
A Twitter thread is a series of connected tweets that start a discussion or provide info. According to Brian Feroldi, a good Twitter thread has four parts:
1. The hook
2. The body
3. The ask
4. The summary
3. What Is B2B Lead Generation & How Does It Work?
Every B2B company needs quality leads to sustain itself in the market. Your job is to generate high-quality leads for your sales team. Discover what is B2B lead generation, and how it works.
4. 7 Popular Marketing Techniques for Small Businesses
Digital marketing has made it easier for small businesses to create a presence and attract buyers. Let's take a look at seven small business marketing techniques, most of these are low-cost or no-cost tactics.
3. Value Additions
4. Referral Networks
6. Cold Calls
7. The Internet
5. TikTok Organic Content Strategy
TikTok has disrupted social media by pioneering short-form content. Quick, vertical videos of 15 seconds or less have started to take over the internet. Discover how to make great TikTok videos and develop a proven organic content strategy for TikTok.
6. How to Grow a Business In a Post Pandemic Hybrid Workplace
Starting a business post-pandemic is difficult, but learning how to grow a business that’s already up and running is a challenge all of its own. Here's a guide to demystify the process of scaling and growing your business.
1. Research the Market
2. Analyze Your Product
3. Perform a Competitor Analysis
4. Build a Customized Sales Funnel
5. Employ a CRM System
6. Grow Your List
7. Establish a Customer Loyalty System
8. Look for Partners
9. License Related Products or Services
10. Diversify Your Product Offerings
11. Automate Everything That Makes Sense
12. Hire New, Specialized People to Help You
13. Improve Your Customer Service Offerings
14. Develop Passive Income Sources
15. Become a Thought Leader in Your Field
7. How Do You Develop an Effective eCommerce Strategy in 2022?
As the world moves online, businesses need to have a strong eCommerce presence to remain competitive. You need to understand your customer base and what they want from your online store. You also need to set realistic goals for your eCommerce business and plan how you're going to achieve them. Discover how to develop your own e-commerce strategy.
8. What Content Marketing KPIs You Should Be Monitoring?
Content marketing is a long-term effort. You need to monitor the effectiveness of your content marketing efforts by collecting and analyzing the right data. Here are 5 important Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to monitor:
1. Webpage Traffic
2. Conversion Metrics
3. Time Spent Engaged
4. Keyword Ranking Tracking
5. Tracking Your Backlinks
9. Advanced Keyword Research: Strategies To Supercharge Your SEO
Whether you're looking to improve your on-page SEO or optimize your PPC campaigns, these advanced keyword research strategies will surely lead you down the road to success.
10. The Top Three Retail And E-Commerce Trends Set To Shape 2023
The Covid-19 pandemic saw e-commerce growth spike, but myriad issues have since created a historic drop in digital sales. Supply chain issues, low consumer sentiment, and rising inflation are at play. Experts identify three trends that will shape the landscape over the next year.
1. E-commerce and in-store shopping will have divergent roles in consumers’ lives
2. Inflation will make consumers research more and spend less
3. Live and social shopping becomes a bigger part of the mix
11. Powerful Brand Strategy: The Winning Elements
In a competitive world, only the best manage to remain top of mind for consumers. Brands need to find their voice and learn how to share it with their customers. Discover the elements that create a powerful brand and tips on how to use these elements to create a brand strategy.
12. 5 Browser Extensions for On-page SEO
Google Chrome extensions are essential tools for search engine optimization. Here are some free Chrome extensions for keywords, authority, and analytics to save you time and increase productivity.
1. Link Checkers
2. Keyword Highlighters
3. Text Optimizer
4. Nofollow Highlighters
5. Schema.org Validators
13. How To Effectively Perform Keyword Research For Ecommerce
Keyword research is an essential component of any e-commerce SEO strategy. By understanding which keywords Google ranks for, you can get closer to the top of the search engine results pages. This will lead to increased visibility, visits, and conversion rates for your website. Discover how to perform keyword research for e-commerce.
14. 5 Effective Local Marketing Strategies for Small Businesses
Local marketing is an important piece of a wider marketing plan. Focus your marketing efforts on your local community before expanding on a national or international level. Here are 5 effective local marketing tactics you should include in your strategy.
1. Increase Visibility with Google Business Profile
2. Have a Mobile-Friendly Website
3. Build a Strong Social Media Presence
4. Leverage User Reviews
5. Use Local SEO
15. How to Increase Domain Authority for Higher Search Engine Rankings
Domain authority is a score ranging from 1 – 100 that's designed to predict how likely a website is to rank well on search engines. There are over 40 different factors that calculate the domain authority for a website, such as the quality of its content and the number of backlinks. Discover how to increase domain authority and beat the competition in your niche.
16. 10 SEO Techniques for More Traffic
Getting more traffic to your website from organic search can be done in three ways. You can either rank higher for existing keywords, rank for more keywords, or get more clicks. Here are 10 SEO techniques that help you do one or more of those things.
1. Learn from your competitors
2. Prioritize low-difficulty topics
3. Update old content
4. Fill content gaps
5. Create content hubs
6. Get more backlinks
7. Optimize internal links
8. Fix broken links
9. Get more clicks
10. Optimize for featured snippets
17. Benefits Of Influencer Marketing And Types of Influencers
When social media platforms became more popular on the internet, they opened the doors to endless marketing opportunities. Influencer marketing has captured a large chunk of the advertising industry and businesses are investing in it due to its many benefits. Learn about the benefits of influencer marketing and its types.
18. Top 6 Tips to Nail Your Email Marketing Strategy
Email marketing is an incredible tool to reach the targeted audience and generate sales for small business owners. Here are the six hot tips to nail your email marketing strategy and get more sales.
1. Skyrocket your campaign with customization
2. Provide value and solutions despite using a sales pitch alone
3. Use proper emailing software but don’t rely on automation
4. Use insights to measure the performance of the email marketing campaign
5. Write short and interactive messages in your emails
6. Optimize and retest
19. YouTube Tags: The Complete Guide for Marketers
YouTube tags are an important part of YouTube's search engine strategy. They help YouTube understand the content of your video and help your video show up in search results. Learn everything you need to know about YouTube tags – including how to add them to your videos in this guide.
20. 2023’s Digital Marketing Trends for Small Business
Businesses are extensively leveraging digital marketing to up their game. Here are the top digital marketing trends that will be effective for your company in the long run include;
1. Real-Time Messaging Remains Effective
2. Attract Users Through Video-Based Content
3. Influencer Marketing Continues to Gain Popularity
4. Email Marketing Nevers Falls Out of Fashion
5. Get Smart with Artificial Intelligence
6. User-Generated Content Is Growing
7. Consider Outsourcing To Marketing Agencies
Thanks and hope you enjoy this marketing roundup. If you’d like to suggest your favorite digital marketing content to be considered for the upcoming Weekly Roundup, please let me know.