Welcome to the Marketing Weekly Roundup of the helpful marketing tips, hand-picked just for you to help you become a better marketer! If you’re new here, I’m happy to have you!
Below is the roundup to go over for the week:
1. 5 Steps to Create a High-Converting, Branded Landing Page
Learn 5 easy steps you can take today to start building your brand identity in your emails, on your landing page, and beyond with AWeber.
2. Millennial Marketing: 7 Ways to Use Content Marketing
To be successful in marketing to millennials, marketers need to understand who they are marketing too and make each marketing effort deliberate and meaningful. Here are seven ways to use content in your millennial marketing strategy:
3. How to Drive High Quality Traffic to Your Landing Page
There are free and more effective strategies you can use to drive high quality traffic to your landing page. Here are some practical methods that will get you there. The best part? They’re either free or budget-friendly.
4. Subscription Ecommerce Payment: 7 Key Considerations
With subscription ecommerce, DTC brands have the alluring opportunity to generate recurring revenue. To succeed, it’s vital to tackle some of the most important questions and choices upfront.
5. Google Analytics Guide: 35 Key Metrics and Features
A complete Google Analytics guide with 35 key actions and metrics you must know to grow your business.
6. Don’t Make This Blogging Mistake
In this Marketing School podcast, Neil Patel and Eric Siu shared how to organize your content so that you can avoid blogging mistake so that each content ranks for different keywords!
7. WooCommerce Dropshipping Guide
Follow these steps to begin your dropshipping business with WooCommerce:
1. Create a WooCommerce store
2. Choose a WooCommerce dropshipping extension
3. Decide which products you will sell
4. Select your supplier
8. SEO in 2021: 8 Trends That You Should Follow
SEO is always an important marketing tactic. But the trends and strategies tend to change from year to year. In this guide, you will find out eight SEO trends that you should be focused on in 2021.
9. 3 Ways To Make Better Use Of Twitter To Help Maximize Conversions For Your Business
Twitter is an excellent tool for community building and reaching out to a wide variety of brands and marketers. Here’s how to use tweets to promote instant conversions.
10. 10 Tips for Email Marketing Success
Email marketing has proven to generate the greatest ROI compared to other digital marketing efforts (up to 3380%). Here are 10 helpful tips to help you to set up and launch your email campaigns correctly!
11. How to Launch a Micro-Influencer Campaign
Micro-influencer campaigns can put your small business on the map. Here’s how you can make micro-influencer marketing work for you.
12. How to Get Started Making Money on Instagram
Here are some steps you can take to build your platform, establish your brand, and grow your following to make money on Instagram as an influencer.
13. Modern Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Small Business
Here are some modern marketing strategies that work to building and maintaining a customer base that supports your small business.
1. Social media marketing
2. Email marketing
4. Content marketing
5. Social advertising
14. 11 LinkedIn Analytics to Better Measure Your LinkedIn ROI
A guide to understand these LinkedIn best practices when it comes to understanding your LinkedIn analytics.
15. How Google Crawler Works: SEO Starter-Pack Guide
Before Google ranks any of your web pages, they first need to be crawled and indexed by Googlebot. Find out how Google’s crawler works + useful optimization tips for better crawlability.
16. 13 Proven Tips to Generate More Sales With Pinterest
Pinterest offers amazing opportunities to boost your marketing strategy, drive more brand awareness, and target a bigger audience. Learn how to drive traffic with Pinterest with these easy and effective tips to turn Pinterest users into customers.
17. Youtube Marketing: A 2021 Guide
If you’re looking to get into the Youtube game but you don’t know where to start. Or you’re looking for ways to skyrocket your YouTube channel to the next level. Read on
18. 9 Vital (And Free) WordPress Plugins Every Website Needs
If you are using WordPress, then you have to use these 9 plugins. Using them means that your site will rank higher, load faster, and perform better. And the best part, they are free
19. 2021 Social Media Marketing Best Practices
Use these 15 tips to build a winning and effective social media marketing strategy to running a profitable ecommerce business.
20. 8 Tricks to Come Up With Unique Blog Ideas—Fast!
Here are eight ways to come up with unique blog ideas:
1. Hold a brainstorm
2. Check in on social
3. Read your comments
4. Start with your personas
5. Talk with other teams
6. Jump on new keywords
7. Focus on your competitors
8. Use an idea generator
That’s it for this week marketing roundup. I hope you enjoy reading this weekly roundup. Do you have any small business social media and marketing tips to share? tell us in the comments box below!