Welcome to another marketing weekly roundup. Below is this week marketing roundup of the helpful marketing tips, hand-picked just for you:
1. 12 Creative Ways to Make $100 a Day
Whether you’re looking for extra cash or have a bigger financial goal, there are some great ideas in this article for how to make $100 a day.
2. WordPress SEO: 12 Tips to Secure Organic Traffic
Your WordPress site needs a good SEO strategy to secure high rankings and traffic. This guide will show you 12 ways to optimize your WordPress site, boost its rankings, and traffic.
3. How Live Engagement Can Boost Your Retail Brand In 2021
Live engagement is essential for many retail brands to focus on in 2021. It can do a lot for your customer relationships and maintaining loyalty. Investing in engagement can do wonders for your retail brand this year.
4. 6 Ways to Improve Your Email Marketing
When done right, email marketing can yield significant benefits for your business: Increased traffic, improved sales, and a stronger rapport with your clientele. Here are a few things to consider as you seek to get your email marketing efforts back on track.
5. How to Create a Seamless eCommerce Site Navigation Experience
This article will walk you through the basics of site navigation for eCommerce, helping you ensure a seamless user experience and satisfying customer journey.
6. How to Conquer Retail’s Trillion-Dollar Opportunity With Online-to-Offline
This guide explains what an O2O commerce strategy looks like, the benefits of turning ecommerce traffic into offline sales, and how retailers can develop their own strategies.
7. Landing Page Strategy: The Complete Guide
Whether you’re announcing your new business, creating an event page, or promoting a new product, you’re going to need landing page strategy to get people to sign on the dotted line.
8. 10 Common Mistakes to Avoid When Starting a Business
All businesses make mistakes. It’s OK. Whether you’re running your first or fifth business, prevention is key. Here are the common mistakes small business owners make, and how you can avoid them.
9. Learn Social Media Marketing Basics With These Free Online Courses and Guides
Want to be a successful social media marketer? Start with these free online courses and guides to learn the basics of social media marketing.
10. How to Start a Clothing Business in 2021
A clothing line needs more than just beautiful clothes to create a lasting online business—you’ll need to master branding, marketing, manufacturing, and retailing, among other things. Check out our latest guide to launching and growing a clothing business.
11. How to Increase Return on Ad Spend for Facebook Ads
Want more profit from your Facebook ads? Wondering how to improve your return on ad spend (ROAS)?
In this article, you’ll discover four ways to improve your Facebook return on ad spend.
12. What Is Evergreen Content?
If you want to create evergreen content, Brian Dean from Backlinko shared a study they conducted to understand which content can turn into an asset. And which types get lost forever. They analyzed 3.6 billion articles. Here’s what they found out.
13. How to Start a Newsletter in Under an Hour
You’ve heard it a million times before: “Start a newsletter! It’s worth it.” But somehow, starting a newsletter always lands at the bottom of your to do list. Here’s the good news: it doesn’t have to be a huge project! With this complete guide to starting a newsletter, you can get yours launched in one hour — flat.
14. 25 Lead Magnet Ideas (With Examples!) to Feed Your Funnel
With these lead magnet tips and examples, you’ll be well on your way to attracting more people to your business that you can convert into customers.
15. How To Use Facebook Messenger for Business: 10 Marketing Use Cases
Savvy marketers are using #FacebookMessenger for business. Discover 10 examples of how to use Facebook chatbots to dominate marketing in 2021
16. A Beginner’s Guide to Selling Plants Online
In this beginner’s guide, we’ll take you through the steps of starting your own plant selling business and consult experts to bring you tips on how to succeed. Learn everything from planting the seed to cultivating your brand to nurturing your customers.
17. Demand Curve: Email marketing tactics that convert subscribers into customers
Email marketing is an effective tactic for startups, producing high ROI and allowing firms to reach their subscribers. Here is how some of the fastest-growing startups are using email.
18. 4 Brilliant Ways to Use Instagram Captions for More Conversion
Being creative with your Instagram captions is one way of making Instagram work for you. Let’s look at 4 brilliant ways to write great Instagram captions for your business to reach your conversion goal faster.
19. What Is a Sales Cycle? 7 Steps for Creating One That Works
The sales cycle is the bedrock of successful sales strategies. Find out what a sales cycle is and why it is necessary and look at the different stages of a sales cycle.
20. 7 Instagram Post Ideas You Can Steal Today
Here is a list of seven different Instagram post ideas that you’re more than welcome to steal and use however you want – and don’t be afraid to feel inspired by this list and come up with amazing post ideas of your own!
That’s it for this week marketing roundup. Have a Wonderful Weekend!