Welcome to the Marketing Weekly Roundup of the helpful marketing tips, hand-picked just for you to help you become a better marketer! If you’re new here, I’m happy to have you!
Please find your Friday weekly roundup below:
1. 10 Easy Ways to Get More Backlinks in 2021
To increase your domain authority and get more backlinks to your site, use these simple tips to get backlinks to help you rise to the top of Google search results.
2. SEO Backlink Strategy for Small Businesses
These 5 suggestions for growing your backlinks organically are designed to help you recognise what those opportunities are, and how you can use them to grow your business.
3. 8 SEO Tools for Content Writing
Step up your content marketing thanks to AI. Here’s a list of 8 SEO tools that can help you with content writing!
4. Local SEO: 5 Actionable Strategies To Outrank Your Competitors
You need to prioritize localized organic search results in order get your brick-and-mortar business in front of these local searches before your competitors do. Here are some actionable SEO strategies that get your business in front of local customers.
5. 9 Amazing Tips: How to Create SEO-Friendly Content for 2021
Here’s a crisp infographic listing 9 tips for creating SEO-friendly content that’ll help you reach the top of SERPs and build a compelling online presence.
6. 15 Actionable Personalization Messages to Connect With Users
Personalizing your messaging can be a great way to boost customer loyalty and retention. CleverTap share their tips for success in this infographic.
7. 5 Ways Videos Can Help Businesses Generate More Revenue
Video is increasingly becoming more critical. If you want to get in front of your audience, videos are among the best ways to get attention. Here are 5 ways videos can help your business generate more revenue.
8. Boost Your Organic Content and Promote Your Events with New LinkedIn Marketing Features
LinkedIn new updates makes your day-to-day a little easier by giving you the ability to “boost” top performing posts, as well as help you amplify your event promotion with Event Ads and measure the organic reach and engagement with new Event Analytics.
9. 3 New TikTok Trends to Watch for This Spring
While all of these changes and an increasing user-base occurs within TikTok, the app’s creators are busy churning out content and impacting trends, contests and even app etiquette. Here are three new TikTok trends to watch for.
10. How to Supercharge an Instagram Bio
Many companies use bios to simply state what they offer. But an Instagram bio can be much more. Learn how to make the most of your Instagram bio and the related Highlights.
11. How to Start a Bath Bomb Business from Home: A Step-by-Step Guide
The US bath bomb market is expected to grow into a $350 million USD industry by 2025—and you can cash in on this booming market with just a few household ingredients. If you’re a DIYer with a knack for crafts but don’t know how to turn your hobbies into a viable business, this guide to making and selling bath bombs is for you.
12. Introducing Twitter Fleets: How to Use It to Boost Engagement
Learn everything you need to know about Twitter Fleets, including how they work, how to create your own Fleet, and how these Fleets can help jumpstart marketing efforts.
13. 12 of the Best Facebook Post Ideas for Facebook Lead Generation
Attracting new leads using Facebook — leads that might eventually turn into paying customers — is one of the most intriguing reasons to use Facebook marketing. Here are 12 ways you can capture leads, whether they are direct or indirect on Facebook.
14. Use These 7 Persuasive Writing Tips In Your Content Marketing Strategy
Here are seven crucial content creation tips for writing persuasive blog articles, social media posts and marketing emails.
15. 19 Creative Ways to Grow Your Email List
Email marketing is the best way to build trusting relationships with your audience and grow your business. But first — you need subscribers. Here are 19 creative ideas to inspire you to build your email list fast.
16. 12 Email Marketing Tips and Tools for Shopify
Email marketing is one of the best marketing channels out there. Here is a list of the most prominent email marketing tools and useful email marketing tips to help Shopify business owners make the most of it.
17. SEO for B2B Marketers: 7 Things You Must Do Now
Search engine optimization (SEO) for B2B marketing is an ongoing, evolving strategy. It’s important to remember that at the center of SEO is your target market and getting them to your B2B website. Here are seven things all B2B marketers should be doing right now.
18. The Best B2B Content Marketing Tactics You’re Probably Not Using
Below is the most promising B2B content marketing strategies for 2021 to help you get the advantage against your competition.
19. Social Media Marketing Strategies for eCommerce Websites
The right social media marketing strategies can improve the output of your eCommerce and make your company more successful as a result. Here are some social media marketing strategies for your eCommerce website.
20. How Can You Use LinkedIn To Build Your Business
Building relationships is vital to guiding users through the sales funnel and their conversion into customers. But how is LinkedIn different from building relationships that can happen on other social networks? Let’s look at them one by one:
That’s it for this week marketing roundup. I hope you enjoy reading this weekly roundup.If you have an article that you would like us to feature in this weekly roundups, please let me know. If it’s suitable, I will post it for free. All I ask is that you share this weekly roundup on your social media channels.