Happy Friday and welcome to Marketing Weekly Roundup! Once again, I gathered some more interesting marketing insights for you. So make sure to take a look before heading into the weekend!
Here's a roundup of the top things to know in the digital marketing world this week:
1. Top Tactics for Instagram Growth in 2022: HubSpot Blog Data
Instagram is a top-rated app, with more than 1 billion global monthly active users. Businesses have valuable opportunities on the platform to generate an audience and build a community. HubSpot surveyed 1,000 marketing professionals that use Instagram to help you understand how to grow your business on the app.
2. 14 Marketplaces to Buy and Sell Websites
Whether you’re buying a web business or selling, marketplaces can make the transaction happen. Here is a list of marketplaces to buy and sell online businesses. There are tools to find out what a business is worth, carry out due diligence, and locate financing — as well as brokers to assist with every stage of the deal.
2. Empire Flippers
4. Digital Exits
7. Quiet Light Brokerage
9. Website Properties
10. Website Properties
3. When is the Best Time to Post on TikTok?
TikTok is an ever-popular social media platform that has been downloaded more than 1.5 billion times. Small business owners are increasingly using TikTok to promote their products or services. You should know the best time to post on TikTok and when to use it to help you maximize your success.
4. 6 Tips To Start An eCommerce Business
Find the right niche and your eCommerce business could become an international sensation. Here are 6 tips and tricks to ensure steady growth.
1. Finances do matter
2. Forget about profits for a year
3. Identify your audience
4. Find a solution
5. Experiment with marketing
6. Spend your money on outreach
5. How to Do a Quick B2B Social Media Audit: 3 Easy Steps
B2B social media audits are growing more popular as companies look for new ways to distribute and repurpose their content. Discover how to conduct a B2B audit (it's easy) and why you should want to in the first place.
6. Five Tips For Leveraging SMS Marketing In 2022
According to OpenMarket, 83% of millennials say they open text messages within 90 seconds of receiving them. Here are five steps you should follow to ramp up an SMS marketing program.
1. Decide what types of messages you want to send
2. Engage with an SMS marketing platform
3. Collect phone numbers and consent
4. Gain an understanding of SMS marketing best practices and regulations
5. Sync up your SMS and email marketing programs
7. 7 Things to Know Before Launching Your Startup
Launching a startup is an exciting time in any business owner's life, but it can also be extremely complicated. Make sure that you have a strong business and marketing plan, as well as an in-depth understanding of your customers and their buying habits. Taking all of this information into account can help you to launch the most successful startup company you are able to.
8. 9 Social Media Marketing Tools To Boost Your Online Presence In 2022
Social media is one of the most powerful yet free marketing tools available to businesses. According to a survey, approximately 4.48 billion people worldwide use social media regularly. Here are 9 of the best social media tools to boost your online presence in 2022.
1. Biteable- A Powerhouse for Social Video Creation
2. Sendible- The Ideal Tool for Large Organizations
3. CoSchedule- An All-in-One Solution for Social Media Marketers
4. Sprout Social- A Comprehensive Social Media Management Tool
5. Hootsuite- A User-Friendly Social Media Management Tool
6. SocialBee- The Ideal Tool for Social Media Marketers
7. Tailwind- Schedule and Optimize Your Posts for Pinterest and Instagram
8. Agorapulse- Manage All Your Social Media In One Place
9. eClincher- Automate Your Social Media Marketing Strategy
9. 7 Ways To Use AI Writing Tools To Generate Content Ideas
AI writing tools save writers time and hassle of creating from scratch. The more content you create, the more keywords your website will rank for in search results. Discover the possible types of content they can generate, along with best practices.
10. How Can AI Help Improve Lead Generation?
Marketing is one of the most multifaceted, fast-evolving tools for growing your business. AI can help you refine your strategies and get more impactful results. From email marketing to SEO, marketers can now use AI to improve their lead generation. Here are 7 ways AI can improve lead generation for your business.
1. Customer Insights
2. Chatbots Powered by AI
3. SERP Tracking
4. Save Time in Assessing Leads
5. Refine Your Marketing Messaging
6. Smart Predictive Models
7. Maximize Your Marketing Spend
11. 101 Ways to Source Content Ideas
There are lots of different ways to develop an idea for a blog post, e-book, podcast, or whatever you want to create. If you pay attention to the world around you and listen to people, you'll get a flurry of potential ideas for posts. Here is a list of ways to come up with content ideas, including tools and tricks that can help you find even more ideas.
12. The 14 Best Social Media Management Tools for Online Businesses
For small businesses, an active social media presence is a crucial part of developing your brand. Here are 14 social media management tools that will support your marketing efforts and help you maximize time spent growing your social media engagement. These tools can support different aspects of your social strategy, from scheduling to content creation.
1. Product Video Maker
3. Shopify Inbox
4. ShareThis Share Buttons
5. Sprout Social
7. Sauce Social Commerce by SNPT
8. Instagram Feed, Story & TikTok by Socialhead
9. Facebook channel by Shopify
10. Snapchat Ads
12. Multi Facebook Pixels by Omega
13. How to Track and Improve Your Cold Email Outreach Response Rate
Tracking and improving your cold email outreach is key to long-term marketing success. It is relatively easy to set up a basic email outreach process, but optimizing it requires a deeper understanding of how to effectively communicate with your prospects and customers. Discover which emailing habits you need to break and caveats you have to be aware of so your cold emails receive a higher response rate.
14. How to Drive More Traffic and Conversions from Social Media
Social media is a great way to generate traffic and brand awareness but it is not so easy for instant conversions or lead generation. Here are a few ways to drive traffic and convert it into conversions, sales, and leads from your social media channels.
1. Set up your social media profiles
2. Foster brand recognition
3. Locate Your Target Audience
4. Identify people behind companies
5. Invest in retargeting ads
15. Why We Care About Social Media Marketing: A Guide For Brands
4.62 billion people worldwide use social media, and the social media advertising market's worldwide revenue was $153 billion in 2021, according to data from Hootsuite. To succeed in social media marketing today, you need to be innovative in your approach. This guide will help you stand out from the plethora of brand competitors and competing influencers.
16. YouTube SEO Guide on Tips & Tools to Rank Your Video in 2022
YouTube is the second most visited site worldwide after Google. YouTube videos appear in Google search results more often than videos from any other source. For certain queries, video results are even prioritized over regular organic results. If you want to rank for these types of search queries, you have to make videos a part of your content strategy and follow best SEO practices to optimize your videos for search.
Step 1. Do keyword research
Step 2. Add video metadata
Step 3. Improve audience retention
Step 4. Provoke engagement
Step 5. Share video via your own channels
Step 6. Build authority
Step 7. Monitor your performance
17. How to Do Market Research: A Guide and Template
You must have a deep understanding of who your buyers are, your specific market, and what influences the purchase decisions and behavior of your target audience members. This guide will provide you with a blueprint for conducting a thorough study of your market, target audience, competition, and more.
18. 8 Tips To Write Amazing Google AdWords Copy
Pay-per-click advertising with Google Ads can provide a 200% ROI and boost your brand awareness by 80% if done right. Your ad will jump to the top of page one of Google's SERPs without having to rise in the rankings organically through SEO. Here are 8 simple yet highly effective tips to help you drastically improve your ad copy.
1. Use Keywords To Mirror The Search Query
2. Structure Your Ad Copy Around The Searcher’s Desired End Goal
3. Back Up Your Claims With Specific Numbers
4. Keep It Personal By Writing ‘You’
5. Keep Things Current
6. Optimize Your Headline and Description
7. Leverage Loss Aversion with Countdown Timers
8. Include a Call-To-Action (CTA)
19. Off-page SEO: What Is It & How Can You Take Advantage of It
Off-page search engine optimization is not just about building backlinks, brand mentions (your site URL or brand name mentioned on another site without a hyperlink) are an integral aspect of off-page search signals. The top results on Google have an average of 3.8x more backlinks than the results that appear in positions 2-10. Let's walk through everything you need to know about off-page search optimization.
20. Strategizing Your Instagram Marketing
With 1 billion active users on Instagram, it is currently the fastest growing social network. Here are eleven quick tips that will help you improve your Instagram marketing. You will learn to write great captions, engage with your followers, and utilize other Instagram tools to grow your business.
1. Create An Instagram Business Account
2. Identify Your Ideal Audience
3. Tell A Compelling Story
4. Write A Bio
5. Write Great Captions
6. Use Eye-Catching Images
7. Use Related Hashtags
8. Geotag In Posts
9. Keep Your Audience Engaged
10. Use Instagram Stories
11. Build Relationships With Other Users
That’s it, folks. I hope you liked this online Marketing Weekly Roundup.
Talk with you again soon,