- Good content is about quality. The quality of not only the copy itself, but also the quality of content promotion. It’s better to publish one solid post that has more potential to go viral rather than tons of content pieces that no one cares about. Here is 8 tried-and-tested tips to make your content truly viral https://toonchooi.com/t/read/8-tried-and-tested-tips-to-make-your-content-truly-viral/
2. Businesses have been using email to acquire new customers, nurture leads, promote new products, and drive conversions for decades. And email continues to be one of the most effective marketing channels, especially when you use the best email marketing tools. In this post, you’ll discover six of the best email marketing tools for your e-commerce business. You’ll also learn about how each of these tools can help you with various aspects of your email marketing campaigns.
3. The “fear of missing out” is nothing new. Humans have always coveted what others possess. FOMO marketing is about urging shoppers to buy what is popular or in high demand. Here are 6 unique ways to trigger shoppers’ FOMO on ecommerce pages.
4. LinkedIn is a great way to connect with other professionals in your industry. But, getting beyond InMail and Connection requests, you can also use LinkedIn to reach your audience off the platform.
How? With LinkedIn Sales Navigator. Despite the name, it’s not just for sales. Here are a few ideas to start amplifying the way you use LinkedIn for marketing and sales.
5. A healthy marketing automation strategy can help you pull in higher revenues if you know how to create it and deploy it in your sales process. With a good marketing strategy, you can take advantage of all the benefits of marketing automation and grow your business in the long run. Learn how to create and deploy a best marketing automation strategy
6. Looking for the best backlink analysis tool? Then check out this 4 popular backlink checkers in-depth comparison and review: http://disq.us/t/2mc2tv3
7. Optimizing title tags is an important step in improving your website’s SEO for more organic search visibility. Here is an SEO step-by-step guide how to write title tags
8. Everyone wants to grow their list and transform leads into customers using email marketing funnels. Here is a simple guide to create email marketing funnels https://toonchooi.com/t/read/a-simple-guide-to-create-email-marketing-funnels/
9. A well-thought internal linking structure will improve your website’s UX and ease the crawling for search engines. These 5 effective internal linking strategies will help build an easy-to-follow website structure and boost your rankings. https://toonchooi.com/t/read/internal-links-for-seo/
10. In order to maximize the potential of thumb-stopping visuals across the social media, you need to be using the right presentation formats for each platform. Here is the latest updated listing of all the key visual dimension data for each of the major social platforms to ensure your visuals look their best with this overview of key image size and formatting requirements across the major social platforms.
11. Instagram Stories Analytics: From sticker taps, to swipe-ups, to profile visits and more, find out how to tell if your Instagram Stories are resonating with your audience.- https://go.shr.lc/2KS677s
12. Don’t spend one more penny until you read this article. It will make you rethink your entire strategy and consider what really drives a profitable campaign. In this article, we’re going to discuss the 5 metrics you need to pay close attention to when running PPC campaigns.
13. Brands advertise on YouTube because it’s the world’s second most popular website, drawing 2 billion logged-in visitors a month. This complete guide to YouTube Ads is going to help you pay off in your ROI later. https://go.shr.lc/2UAcVtj
14. With increased competition, and a smarter Google, we need an equally advanced keyword research technique that matches. Here is how to do keyword research in 2020 https://toonchooi.com/t/read/how-to-do-keyword-research-in-2020/
15. Unfortunately, there isn’t a one-size-fits-all approach to search engine optimization because it’s constantly pivoting to better understand user queries. Here’s how you can support a modern SEO strategy. https://toonchooi.com/t/read/modern-seo-strategy-three-tactics-to-support-your-efforts/
16. Only a few digital content marketers spend time in analyzing the purpose of content and curating them to drive more leads. Here are
the 3 Cs of Content Marketing Strategy that brings leads https://toonchooi.com/t/read/the-3-cs-of-content-marketing-strategy-that-brings-us-leads/
17. An application funnel is a sales funnel where prospective customers fill out an application form to see if they qualify for a product or service before you make them an offer. Let’s take a closer look at application funnels and four ways to help you find better customers for your business. https://toonchooi.com/t/read/4-ways-an-application-funnel-helps-you-find-better-customers/
18. The competition in eCommerce is going to be even more fierce than ever. Let’s take a look at these must-have eCommerce features to help you increase sales. Plus, we have a FREE eCommerce Checklist you can use to ensure that your online store is ready to attract and generate sales. https://toonchooi.com/t/read/12-must-have-ecommerce-features-you-need-to-increase-sales/
19. Driving traffic to a website is a real challenge: SEO and content marketing rarely generate results overnight, whilst social media marketing can be pegged back by constant algorithmic changes. This is why some marketers prioritize paid web traffic (PPC) when they are launching campaigns and seeking quick results.
Here are 6 steps to attracting paid traffic that converts https://www.semrush.com/blog/paid-traffic/
20. Technology is GREAT — and it has changed the game. Tech has given us new ways to manage the businesses that are fine as they are — maybe — but it’s important to adapt. Now, managing the business workloads becomes efficient and less time-consuming. Here are ten of the best business management apps. https://nicheplrnewsletter.com/news/best-10-business-management-apps/
21. When looking for potential ways to expand exposure and reach this year, many turn to influencer marketing. In fact, nearly 90% of marketers report that influencer marketing has a higher ROI than other marketing avenues. Here are a few noteworthy ways to find credible influencers that are aligned with your brand and craft conversion-worthy posts with them, so that you can take full advantage of influencer marketing this year. https://nicheplrnewsletter.com/news/how-to-find-and-engage-influencers-to-multiply-your-brand-reach/
22. There are dozens of methods to acquire links, yet they all revolve around universal ideas and principles that are necessary to make link building effective. The following is a collection of expert advice on top link building tactics for 2020. https://toonchooi.com/t/read/14-experts-share-top-link-building-tactics-for-2020/
23. Facebook pixels help you advertise to people who have visited your website and track how well those ads are performing. Learn how to create better Facebook Ads for more conversions here https://www.shopify.com/blog/72787269-relax-advertising-on-facebook-just-got-a-lot-easier
24. Do you have your online store up and running, but sales are not living up to your expectations? There is a big chance that your eCommerce sales funnel is leaky. Let’s find out why your eCommerce sales funnel isn’t working and how to fix it in order to make a fortune with your online store in 2020 https://nicheplrnewsletter.com/news/why-your-ecommerce-sales-funnel-isnt-working-and-how-to-fix-it/
25. Social media is more important than before to the success of your business. Here are 8 social media hacks that can help you build your business’ social media presence from home. https://nicheplrnewsletter.com/news/8-social-media-hacks-for-small-businesses/