Welcome to the Weekly Roundup, full of actionable marketing insights, email marketing tips, social media marketing, SEO tips, news, and ideas from around the world.
Below is the weekly roundup of the top things to know in the digital marketing world this week, hand-picked just for you:
1. Proven Amazon Listing Optimization Tips From a Selling Pro
By optimizing your listing on Amazon, you become more visible on the marketplace, this will increase sales and save your advertising budget. Here are some examples of how you can boost your sales in the world's most customer-centric eCommerce marketplace.
2. 6 B2B Marketing Trends To Expect In 2022 And Beyond
Business-to-business (B2B) marketing is no longer what it used to be. B2B marketers must keep up with the latest developments to grow their business. Here are the top six B2B marketing trends to watch out for in 2022.
1. Revenue Marketing
2. Leveraging Social Media For Establishing Trust And Transparency
3. More Focus On Brand Personalization
4. Implementing Sustainable Marketing
5. Taking Advantage Of Intent Data
6. Strong Video Marketing
3. A Complete Guide To Local Markup & Rich Results
Schema markup is the building block of your local business's search engine optimization (SEO). There are several reasons why having a proper and thorough schema applied to your website is a substantial competitive advantage. Here are a few recommendations to help you get the most out of using this data to boost your local SEO.
4. 5 Ways To Increase Ecommerce Sales In 2022
Ecommerce sales are expected to reach over 7000 billion dollars by 2025. The competition is increasing, and you need to use some innovative strategies to improve your order rate. Here are 5 best ways to boost your e-commerce sales in 2022 and ahead:
1. Use a chatbot
2. Improve site speed
3. Use customer reviews
4. Improve payment options
5. Encourage email signups
5. How to Find Content Topics for SEO
A good content marketer will use tools to identify keyphrases with search potential. First, discover key phrases used by thousands or tens of thousands of searchers each month. Next, narrow the potential topics by keyword difficulty as identified by the tool. The goal is to have enough query volume to make the topic worthwhile for a search.
6. The 5 Elements of a Strong Brand Strategy
Behind every brand is a brand strategy, which helps inform the different choices you make as a business. Your brand strategy is made up of several elements, like the voice you use to speak to your target audience or the values that drive you forward. Here are the different elements of a compelling brand strategy, and why each one uniquely contributes to building a strong brand.
1. Brand story
2. Brand voice
3. Brand design
4. Brand values
5. Brand vibe
7. How to Build a Sales Funnel for SaaS
The B2B Software as a Service (SaaS) industry is growing more competitive by the minute. If you are looking to increase your SaaS conversions, you have to build a well-structured and reliable sales funnel. Your sales funnel should be measurable so you can easily pinpoint and reinforce weak touchpoints. Discover how to build sales funnels.
8. How to Gain Followers on TikTok: Tips and Tricks
Are you looking to get more followers on TikTok? Here are the top 4 easy ways of getting followers on TikTok.
1. Use hashtags to find people who are interested in the same things as you
2. Follow other users and like and comment on their videos
3. Upload creative and interesting videos that will catch people’s attention
4. Use filters and editing features to make your videos look more professional
9. Growing Your Brand Through Podcast Marketing
Podcasting is a great way to connect your brand to a target audience. Anyone can start a podcast with little to no budget. You will need top-notch tools and strategies to get the best results. Find out all you need to start marketing with podcasting.
10. 5 Digital Marketing Trends
Digital marketing has become even more of an opportunity to gain a competitive edge in the market. Let's take a looks at five trends every marketer should keep abreast of. l
1. Expanded reach in generation Z
2. Omnichannel and integrated approach
4. Micro-influencer marketing
5. Video to overtake digital channels
11. 10 Best SMS Marketing Software Platforms in 2022
Text marketing is an efficient strategy to attract new customers and stay in touch with loyal ones. There are some specific tools that will make your marketing campaigns more effective, and here are the reviews of the 10 best SMS marketing software & platforms to help you to choose the right one.
12. How To Boost Social Media Conversion
From big multinational brands to your local mom-and-pop stores, everybody is using social media to get leads and conversions. To win conversion on social, you have to keep juggling different creative tactics. Use these nine proven tricks to boost your social media conversion and yield better ROI.
1. Optimize Your Landing Page
2. Use Social Proof
3. Showcase Your Testimonials
4. Create Appealing Posts
5. Hook with Perfect Call-to-actions
6. Understand Buyer Sentiments
7. Share Your Content More Than Once
8. Utilize the Power of Visuals
9. Tag Guest Bloggers, Influencers, and People who Matter
13. 23 Ways to Drive Traffic to Your Website
The more traffic you drive to your website, the more conversions, and revenue you get – it's as simple as that. Here are 23 proven ways to increase your website traffic plus a cheat sheet with a ready-made action plan.
14. 21 Must-Have Features For Ecommerce Sites
Certain elements are essential to every eCommerce site to stay relevant and competitive. Read about 21 features that are must-haves today.
1. User-Friendly Navigation
2. Site Search
3. Footer Navigation
4. Product Videos
5. Product Reviews
6. Generous Return Policy
7. FAQ For Products
8. FAQ For The Store
9. Order Tracking
10. Email Opt-In
11. Push Notifications
13. Coupon Codes
14. Product Availability Filters
15. Mobile App
16. Gift Registries
17. Multilingual Support
18. Loyalty Program
20. Local Store Information
21. Personal Data Policy
15. 58 Creative Marketing Ideas for Your Small Business
If you're looking for a creative way to promote your company or brand, here are 58 of the most creative marketing ideas for your business. These ideas are meant to help you create the next best marketing campaign for your brand.
16. 9 Surefire Tips for Tiktok Marketing
TikTok is the latest social media platform to take the world by storm. It has quickly become a favorite for users of all ages, thanks to its easy-to-use interface. Here are 9 surefire tips on how you can use it to grow your business.
1. Know and Define Your Audience
2. Use Creative and Engaging Content
3. Experiment With Different Video Styles
4. Keep Your Videos Short and To The Point
5. The Right Audio Matters
6. Leverage Hashtags and Trends
7. Include a Call-to-Action
8. Use TikTok Ads to Promote Your Brand
9. Collaborate with Influencers
17. How to Create an Effective Social-Media-Driven Conversion Funnel
A conversion funnel (also known as a sales funnel) is a journey a person takes to become your customer. That journey starts with a click, and that click can be originated from search results, an ad or, in this specific context, from social media. Let's talk about generating clicks and, more importantly, converting them into customers by using social media to generate conversions.
18. 10 eCommerce Fulfillment Services
Are you too busy or do you lack the infrastructure to efficiently serve your customers? Do you not want to invest in running and staffing your own warehouse because of uneven sales? Partnering with a third-party fulfillment provider can be the right strategy to go ahead. Here are ten fulfillment service providers to help you pick one of the best eCommerce fulfillment services for your business.
2. Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA)
3. FedEx Fulfillment
4. Rakuten Super Logistics
5. Red Stag Fulfillment
6. Shopify Fulfillment Network
8. ShipHero Fulfillment
9. eFullfilment Service
19. Top eCommerce Challenges in 2022 and How to Overcome Them
The eCommerce industry is booming and is only going to continue to grow. However, there are some challenges that will need to be overcome for this growth to continue. Discover the challenges that eCommerce businesses will face in 2022 and how to overcome them.
20. The 6 Biggest Mistakes Made By Newbie Digital Marketers
Digital marketing is an ever-changing world, with new platforms and algorithms constantly shifting the goal posts. Here are the biggest mistakes that newbie digital marketers make and how to do things the right way.
1. No clarity on audience
2. Lack of clear goals
3. Setting unrealistic goals
4. Ignoring SEO
5. Overlooking quality content
6. Lack of recorded strategy
That’s it for this weekly marketing roundup. I hope you like my marketing roundup. If you’d like to suggest your favorite digital marketing content to be considered for an upcoming Weekly roundup, please let me know.