Hope you are having an amazing week so far!
Welcome to Marketing Weekly Roundup, which comes with marketing insights, social media marketing, SEO tips, and actionable advice from around the world.
Now let’s dive into this week’s marketing roundup before we head into the weekend.
1. How to Sell on YouTube: 5 Easy Ways
YouTube is the second most popular social network in the world. As a go-to search engine for many, with a growing user base, the opportunities for business are huge. Discover how to sell on YouTube with these five easy ways to get started.
1. Set up a YouTube channel
2. Have a solid video setup, website, or landing page, and create a consistent posting schedule
3. Create great content by identifying trending opportunities and maximizing YouTube’s resources
4. Make money on YouTube by selling merch, joining the Partner Program, and integrating your store
5. Streamline your marketing strategy
2. 6 Hacks On How To Increase Your Online Audience
With more and more people spending their time on the internet, it’s important to know how to attract an audience. There are many ways you can do this, such as using social media, or video streaming. You can also create quality content that is tailored to your target market. And finally, you can promote your content through paid advertising.
3. 5 Tips To Improve Your Content Strategy
A content strategy is a collection of tactics used to create, implement, and manage marketing information, materials, and collateral. Here are five things you can use to take your content strategy to the next level.
1. Think Like A Publisher
2. Make Sure Everything Fits Into Your Sales Funnel
3. Refine And Document Your Editorial Process
4. Review, Refresh, Replace
5. Use Your Network
4. How To Launch A YouTube Series To Drive E-Commerce Sales
With over three billion searches processed a month, it’s the second biggest search engine on earth, just after Google. It’s used by more people in the 18-34 demographic than any cable network and 74% of adults use YouTube regularly. Here are some tips from the YouTube production pros in leveraging it for e-commerce sellers.
5. 4 Proven Steps to Mastering eCommerce Localization in 2022
The world of eCommerce is expanding at a rapid pace. By 2040, it’s estimated that 95% of all purchases will be done through eCommerce. If you want to succeed in the eCommerce game, you need to have a localization strategy for each market.
1. Make sure your pages are translated spotlessly
2. Have a good understanding of different markets
3. Think about storefront localization
4. Be aware of the pitfalls
6. eCommerce Funnel Analysis: A Step-by-Step Guide
A sales funnel helps you keep track of what’s going on your website. This will help you understand your customers’ behavior, and also understand conversion rates. A conversion funnel analysis lets you understand how many visitors on your website turn into customers, and how many turn into repeat customers.
7. Five Best Content Marketing Trends for 2022
Each year, content marketing trends continue to change and evolve. Here are five content marketing trends for 2022 that offer proven brand success. There are exciting trends that can be leveraged to help shape your approach and redefine your strategy.
2. The metaverse
8. How To Do Influencer Marketing
Working with an influencer benefits brands, companies, and advertising agencies. Find out what’s influencer marketing and how to make it work in your favor.
9. 13 Ways E-Commerce Retailers Can Avoid Late-Stage Cart Abandonment
Shopping cart abandonment is a common issue in the world of e-commerce. Customers abandon items in their carts because they get distracted, frustrated with the checkout process or simply change their minds about making the purchase. For online retailers, the only way to mitigate this problem is to figure out the various reasons why customers abandon their carts in the first place. Here are some of the best methods to avoid late-stage shopping cart abandonment.
1. Use The Shopping Cart Stages To Inspire Trust
2. Engage Customers Individually
3. Follow Up Using Marketing Automation
4. Offer A Money-Back Guarantee
5. Re-Engage Through Email
6. Have A Full Communications Platform Set Up
7. Create A Seamless Shopping Experience
8. Be Upfront About The Purchase Cost
9. Customize Communication By Intent
10. Use Social Proof And FOMO
11. Showcase An Inventory Countdown
12. Offer A ‘Redemption’ Promotion
13. Provide A Discount And/Or Free Shipping
10. 5 Best Sales Funnel Software Tools to Power Your Business
In marketing, lead gen is the start of a prospect’s interest in products or services. Using sales funnels means that you can nurture leads on autopilot, and remove human error when it comes to follow-ups. Sales funnels allow you to track absolutely every interaction your lead/prospect has with you, and watch them reach each touchpoint along the way. For ecommerce, it allows you to nurture users through their buyer’s journey, and increase average order value (AOV) and lifetime customer value (LTV). Sales funnels are the best thing you can do for your business, Here is the review of the best 5 software tools that will power your business up.
11. How to Stay Up to Date on TikTok Trends
TikTok is one of the best and most profitable social media platforms for digital marketing. Staying updated on trends is a great way to reach your desired audience. Here are 6 Ways to keep up with TikTok trends:
1. Use the Discover page
2. Be a hashtag “watchdog”
3. What are influencers saying?
4. The search bar is a handy help; use it
5. Check out other social media platforms
6. Stay abreast of the challenges
12. Email Deliverability: The Ultimate Guide to Reach Your Customers in 2022
Various email metrics are used to measure a campaign’s performance, the most important one is email deliverability. This metric measures if your emails are reaching subscribers’ inboxes or if they’re just ending up in spam folders. Read on to find out exactly what it is, why it’s important, and how to improve your deliverability.
13. Advice For Adding Marketplaces To Your E-Commerce Strategy
You’ve built a successful e-commerce store with steady traffic, growing revenues, and loyal customers. Marketplaces represent the next major leap in your online retail sales, so consider whether they’re right for you. As you expand and move to sell through marketplaces, here are several considerations, warnings, and suggestions to get you started.
1. Understand exact product and operational costs
2. Different shipping and return expectations
3. Value-added marketplace services may alleviate some headaches
4. Different technical, search and marketing skills
5. Leverage unique marketplace features
6. Customer control and loyalty
7. Success draws attention and competition
14. The Ultimate Guide to Dropshipping on Shopify
Dropshipping is a great business model for first-time entrepreneurs. By outsourcing manufacturing, warehousing, and shipping to a third-party seller, entrepreneurs can keep costs low. Learn more about how dropshipping works by following this step-by-step guide.
15. Site Structure Visualization: 7-Step Guide
A proper and logical site structure is a MUST if you want to rank well on Google. In this guide, you’ll learn how to quickly visualize & enhance your site structure so that all your pages are indexed and ranked.
Step 1. Visualize the overall site structure
Step 2. Analyze click depth
Step 3. Check pages’ statuses
Step 4. Analyze Internal Page Rank
Step 5. Analyze Pageviews
Step 6. Manage your visualization graphs
Step 7 (Extra). Bulk internal linking options
16. New Research Looks at the Rising Online Video Trend [Infographic]
Video is the most engaging content type online, with ever-increasing network capacity and mobile device functionality making it easier than ever to stream video content to people at all times. If you’re not considering video, you’re missing out, and you need to consider the cost versus the benefit. Check out this new graphic, which provides an overview of general video consumption trends.
17. 5 Types of Sales Enablement Content You Need for Your Business
Keeping marketing and sales teams separate can be a mistake when it comes to content creation. Here are five types of sales enablement content, as well as tips for creating it and integrating it with your content strategy.
1. Case studies & testimonials
2. eBooks and white papers
3. Sales scripts or playbooks
4. Sales presentations
18. How To Create a Customer-First Marketing Campaign
Marketing strategies are often defined less by what customers want to hear than by what companies want to tell them. If your target audience doesn’t find your message relevant or meaningful, they’re not going to give you their time. Discover how to create a customer-first marketing campaign that gets results.
19. 5 Common Issues in a Sales Funnel and How to Resolve Them
Creating an efficient sales funnel and keeping it accurate is one of the primary goals of any business. A funnel full of invalid data will result in lower sales, lower revenue, and a host of difficulties for the company. Here are five common sales funnel issues and how to resolve them.
1. Tracking the wrong information
2. Confusing probability estimate
3. Lack of verification
4. Too much deadwood
5. Poor shape analysis
20. How to SEO Optimize Your eCommerce Website (8 Tips)
Ecommerce Essentials shares eight valuable SEO tips that could increase your eCommerce website ranking in Google Search. From technical details to ensure you have the right breadth of content on your site, this video will help you get your online store in front of the right people.
That’s it for this weekly marketing roundup. Feel free to share Weekly Roundup or any other of our roundups with your friends, family, and colleagues.
Talk with you again soon,