Happy Friday and welcome to Weekly Roundup! This Weekly Roundup includes SEO techniques, digital marketing strategies, and social media marketing tactics, as well as some marketing tools that can help your campaign thrive.
Here’s a roundup of the top things to know in the digital marketing world this week:
1. How to Sell on Instagram: A Guide for Businesses (2023)
Selling on Instagram isn’t as simple as posting product photos and calling it a day. If you want to turn fans and followers into actual customers, you need a strategy. This guide explains how to sell on Instagram – starting with the fundamentals and moving on to advanced selling strategies.
1. Enable checkout on Instagram
2. Publish shoppable posts
3. Publish shoppable posts
4. Set up product collections
5. Engage with Live Shopping streams
6. Showcase products with Reels
7. Promote with Instagram ads
8. Boost conversions with user-generated content
9. Use influencers to amplify your posts
10. Promote upcoming product launches with Instagram Drops
11. Create Instagram Product Guides
12. Provide support and sell through Instagram Direct
13. Monitor your sales performance via Instagram analytics
2. Social Media Marketing Best Practices
Today, social media platforms top the list of the most effective tools that can help improve your company’s marketing campaign. However, many social media practices are available online but finding the best ones suitable for you is arduous. This guide shows you how to find the best social media practices for your business, and how to implement them.
3. 5 Simple Ways to Get More Engagement
For business owners, Tiktok is the platform where you can make a lot of money by increasing your engagement. Increasing Tiktok engagement is the best way for every female course creator to expand their reach. Here are five simple hacks to get more engagement on Tiktok.
1. Post Regularly
2. Interact with your audience
3. Make use of Q&A
4. Know your audience
5. Catch in on the duet and collage offerings
4. How to Scale YouTube Ads for More Sales
Scaling YouTube ads shouldn’t focus on increasing budgets alone. With a mix of vertical and horizontal scaling, you can deliver your YouTube ad to more of your target audience. Learn how to scale YouTube ads to amplify your results.
5. 7 Best Funnel Builders
A funnel builder is a tool that helps you create a sales funnel – a series of steps that leads a potential customer from awareness to paying customers. It can help you generate leads and convert them into customers in a number of different ways, from email marketing to social media marketing. Here are the top 7 funnel builders for you to consider:
6. How to Map SEO Outcomes
Understanding outcomes can help SEOs drive business results by uncovering opportunities to solve customer problems that drive online sales and customer satisfaction. Traditional SEO metrics are not always the best way to measure the success of an SEO campaign. An outcome map can help SEO, development, and other product teams get on the same page around the impact of a campaign. Discover how to adapt a user journey mapping technique to make sense of complex websites and systems.
7. Four Ways to Boost Email Deliverability
Email marketing is effective but you have to send them the right way so they can reach your customers’ inboxes. If you want your holiday email campaigns to arrive in customers’ inboxes, you have to work on it before you launch. Here are 4 ways to boost your email delivery:
1. Verify your data to check for obsolete emails
2. Remove dormant subscribers and complainers
3. Slowly increase your sending frequency
4. Test your email deliverability
8. How To Build A Successful Sales Funnel?
A sales funnel is a tool that companies use to track and measure the progress of their sales process. By understanding the sales funnel, businesses can better invest their resources in the right initiatives to convert more leads into customers. Discover how to build a successful sales funnel.
9. 8 Instagram Metrics to Measure Performance
Keeping tabs on your Instagram metrics is essential for a successful social media marketing strategy. In this Instagram insight, you’ll learn why it’s so important to measure them and the top eight Instagram metrics to watch, as well as some of the best-known examples.
3. Engagements per follower
4. Follower growth
5. Comments received
6. Most engaged hashtags
7. Referral traffic
8. Instagram Stories metrics
10. Beginner’s Guide to Email Marketing
Email marketing campaigns are an extremely beneficial, strategic tool when used correctly. If you want to convert more leads and improve customer engagement, then email marketing is the way to go. This all-inclusive guide to email marketing covers everything there is to know about email marketing.
11. How to Repost on TikTok in 2023: Everything You Need to Know
TikTok is an incredible tool for businesses to utilize, and using the reposting feature makes it doubly powerful. Here are 5 steps to repost on TikTok:
Step #1: Launch TikTok
Step #2: Find the TikTok You Want to Repost
Step #3: Click the Share Icon
Step #4: Find the Repost Button
Step #5: Click and You’re Done!
12. How Can SMBs Grow With The Right Ecommerce Marketing Strategies?
Small businesses (SMBs) need eCommerce marketing services to focus on niche markets. For maximum success, an e-commerce website for SMBs should be user-friendly and packed with relevant content. Discover how SMBs can grow with the right e-commerce marketing strategies.
13. The Importance Of Influencer Marketing In The ‘New Normal’ Digital Sphere
There is no one way to get influencer marketing right. Brands experiment with varied forms of content and influencers continuously over time. Here are a few of the most common ways to add an influencer’s voice to your marketing strategies.
1. Generate Sponsored Content
3. Competition and giveaways
14. Social Media Branding Guidelines: Everything You Need to Know
Top-performing brands on social media all have strong and consistent brands. They have a social media strategy they’re following and superior social media management. Let’s go through these social media brand guidelines to learn everything you need to know and look at some brands rocking their branding guidelines.
15. 5 Tips For Engaging Gen Z In TV Marketing
The digitally native generation does not watch TV the same way baby boomers, Gen Xers, and even millennials might. Here are five tips that marketers can use to engage Gen Z with TV:
1. Discoverability and direct targeting are key
2. Values-based messaging is expected
3. Make multiscreen a priority
4. Approach live TV with an open mind
5. Quantity is not quality
16. How Ecommerce Sites Can Maximize Google’s 2022 Product Reviews Update
Google’s 2022 Product Reviews Update explains how eCommerce professionals can help make their pages stand out from the competition. Discover how your eCommerce site can adapt accordingly and outperform sites that overlook the new guidelines.
17. How to Write a High-Performing Content Marketing Strategy
Content marketing is a great way of generating inbound traffic and user or consumer interest by solving a problem. It also builds trust and increases a brand’s credibility. Here are some steps to take for a successful content marketing strategy:
1. Establishing objectives
2. Creating customer personas and buyer journeys
3. Setting a budget
4. Selecting marketing channels
5. Creating, launching, and optimizing content
18. How to Make Money on YouTube
You don’t have to be a huge star or influencer to make money on YouTube. Only 9% of small businesses are on YouTube and only 0.25% of all YouTube channels are making money. This guide shows you how to make money on YouTube, how the pros do it, and everything else you need to know in order to make money on YouTube.
19. 6 Ways to Master the Social Media Algorithm
Social media is one of the best tools you can use to market your business. The key to seeing more traction from your posts is to get on the “good side” of the algorithms. Here are six ways to help the algorithms favor your content and account.
1. Grow your community
2. Focus on engagement
4. New features
5. Use the tools a platform wants to promote
6. Advertise on Facebook and Instagram
20. How to Create a Content Calendar for All of Your Digital and Social Media Channels
Creating a content calendar for your marketing needs demands your attention and commitment at the start but will prevent a lot of heartaches later on. Discover how to create a content calendar for all your social and digital marketing channels.
That’s it for this weekly marketing roundup. Feel free to share Weekly Roundup or any other of our roundups with your friends, family, and colleagues.
If you have articles you think I should include, feel free to contact me. I’m always open to suggestions!
With AWeber Pro, you’ll have automations, customer segments, and A/B testing to help you grow your business in the new year. Check it out now.