Happy Friday. Welcome to the Marketing Weekly Roundup of the hottest marketing content on the web, hand-picked just for you to help you become a better marketer! If you’re new here, I’m happy to have you!
Here’s your weekly roundup of expert marketing tips I came across this week:
1. 8 Steps to Effective Video Email Marketing
If you’re not creating video — and promoting video in your email marketing — you’re missing out on some serious audience engagement and revenue growth. Here’s everything you need to know about getting started with video email marketing.
2. What Are Core Web Vitals?
Find out what are core web vitals and to improve your website in order to get higher ranking is Google.
3. 5 Best Businesses to Launch Right Now
Here are the best five businesses that I think make the most sense to launch right now.
1. Commercial and residential cleaning
2. Distance learning or tutoring service
3. Niche e-commerce and purchasing manager
4. Hyperlocal delivery services
5. Home healthcare
4. Video Email Marketing
If you’re new to video email marketing, learning what works and why sets a good foundation for your strategy. Here are 8 things you need to know about video email marketing before jumping in.
5. 50+ May Marketing Ideas (and Examples) for Any Business or Budget
Here are 50+ ways to express your brand voice, engage with your audience, and show customers your creative side this May.
6. 6 Easy Ways to Optimize Your Facebook Business Page in 2021
Whether you have a well-established Page or you’re just starting, follow this list to optimize your profile to get the best results for your business in 2021.
7. How to Create a Facebook Business Page in 5 Simple Steps [Tutorial]
Your Facebook Business Page is essentially your company or organization’s “real estate” on Facebook. Here are tutorial how to create a Facebook Business Page
8. 5 Surefire Ways to Increase Your Brand Awareness With Instagram
With 1 billion people use Instagram every month, Instagram should be part of your brand marketing strategy. Here are five surefire ways to increase your brand awareness with this platform.
1. Understand and define your brand’s persona
2. Use Instagram’s Tools
3. Post strategically
4. Look Into Sponsorships
5. Engage With Followers and Communities
9. 9 Niche Market Examples With Untapped Business Potential
Identifying a niche market can be one of the most effective ways to start a business off on the right foot or save an existing store that’s struggling to make sales. Here’s how to find a niche market, along with nine examples of niche markets and products you can sell to them.
10. How to Find the Right Influencers For Your Brand (Even If You Have No Budget)
Let’s take a look at the nature of influencer marketing, assess whether it’s right for you, and discuss finding the right partner if the method seems a fit.
11. How to Boost Your Sales Leads in 2021 with These 4 Tips
When you run an online business, you must ensure you continuously drive traffic and convert a high percentage of that traffic into paying customers. Here are some tips to help you boost your sales leads in 2021
12. Get Your MBA in SEO with These 10 Guides, 5 Courses, and 1 Tool
Here are 10 guides and 5 courses that you can rely on to improve your SEO knowledge. Although some guides and courses have a similar title and focus, the information and advice provided in each one are both unique and valuable.
13. Best Discount Strategies for Ecommerce Retailers
Discounts in the ecommerce business have become so important that the discussion is no longer about whether or not your online store should offer discounts but about the best discount strategies you can use to benefit the most from these consumer magnets.
14. How to define and reach your target audience on social media
Defining a target audience can be one of the most challenging aspects of marketing. But once you have a clear idea of who your audience is, you’ll run more relevant campaigns with better returns. Here’s a comprehensive guide on how to define a target audience and reach them through social media.
15. A Simple Guide on How To Conduct Backlink Analysis
Whether you’re developing a new link-building strategy or revising a current one, it’s important to look at where you currently stand. That’s where a backlink strategy comes into play. Let’s find out what a backlink analysis looks like and the tools needed to conduct one.
16. 6 Ways To Collect Feedback On Social Media
1. Use social listening tool
2. Run polls on social media
3. Create survey on social media
4. Run social media contest or giveaway
5. Directly interact with your audience
6. Use social media chatbot
17. PPC Affiliate Marketing Beginner’s Guide
Learn everything you must about Pay Per Click affiliate marketing, a type of advertising that pays a fraction of a dollar for each click. This is a great way to generate money online if you pull this off correctly.
18. 3 Tactics to Multiply Conversions in Your Next Marketing Campaign
Here is the break down three actionable copywriting techniques that may improve your conversions.
19. How to Use Twitter for B2B Marketing in 2021
Here are three ways for B2B marketers to use Twitter in 2021, all of which will support your high-level B2B marketing goals.
20. How to Use Instagram for Marketing in 2021
If the age of your target customers is under 35, you need to be marketing on Instagram. Here is how to start using Instagram for your marketing this year.
That’s it for this week marketing roundup. I hope you like my online marketing weekly roundup.
If you have an article that you would like us to feature in this weekly roundups, please let me know. If it’s suitable, I will post it for free. All I ask is that you share this weekly roundup on your social media channels.