Welcome to today’s marketing weekly roundup to keep you up-to-date with all the latest digital marketing news, tips and tactics from experts around the world…If you’re new here, I’m happy to have you!
Below is this week marketing roundup of the helpful marketing tips, hand-picked just for you. If I missed an article that you feel should be featured, let me know, I’ll try to include it in next issue!
1. 5 Ways to Make Money From Blogging in 2021
If you have a talent with the written word and want to take it a step further to make a living from writing, it’s time that you considered writing a blog. Here are 5 simple ways you can make money from blogging.
2. 14 Powerful Tactics to Improve Your Email Click-Through Rates
Click-through rates can tell you a lot about your email. Click through rates could be low for any number of reasons. Here are 14 things to try to improve them.
3. How to Win with B2B Creative Content Marketing
With nearly every business is investing in improving its content this year, it’s more important than ever to differentiate your content marketing strategy. So how can your brand stand out? The answer: Creative Content.
4. 10 SEO Tips for Podcasts
Podcasts have gone mainstream. According to Edison Research, around 104 million people listen to at least one podcast per month. Drive more organic search traffic to your podcast with these 10 SEO tips.
5. 5 Free Content Promotion Strategies That Make You Thousands
Maximize your reach with one (or all) of these five best strategies for promoting free content that translates to cash for your business.
6. Google My Business Optimization: 5 Tips for an Impactful Profile
Your Google My Business profile offers clients a powerful look at your business as a whole. Here is why Google My Business is important and then give you 10 steps to Google My Business optimization.
7. Long-Tail Keywords: How to Find and Use Them for SEO
Used right, long-tail keywords can help you bypass competition, win featured snippets, and deliver not just traffic, but actual paying customers. Here is how.
8. Email Marketing Isn’t Dead. You Just Need to Write Better Emails
Here are 5 tips that will help you write better emails, the kind of emails that get opened and convert people from mere subscribers to paying customers:
9. Lead Generation Checklist: How to Generate More High-Quality Leads
Lead generation is an important step in the marketing strategy of businesses. If you think you’re stuck in your lead generation strategy, check out this checklist on how you can generate quality links:
10. No More Mistakes With Full Funnel Marketing
As much as utilizing full-funnel marketing is essential for your business. It is important to understand the basis, stages, and approach of getting your marketing funnel right!
11. 9 Principles of the Best Landing Page Design
Discover the 9 design principles you must follow to design a killer landing page.
12. 15 Easy-to-use Logo Makers
Your logo represents your store, your company, and your mission. It informs and conveys a mood. A good logo stands out and builds trust. Here is a list of logo makers and design tools.
13. LinkedIn influencers: Your FAQs answered
Where are the influencers of LinkedIn? Does it seem like you can only be one when you are a billionaire or the owner of a global tech company? media update`s Maryna Steyn is here to answer your questions.
14. How to Measure SEO Performance: Guide for B2B Marketers [6 Steps]
Is your B2B SEO strategy working? Here’s our expert guide to measuring SEO performance. (Get more organic leads with better content!)
15. B2B Lead Generation: Strategies That Work
B2B lead generation involves collecting data about potential customers and business partners, for example, name, email address, and more. Here are some B2B lead generation strategies that work
16. Seven Tips For Creating A Successful Marketing Plan
Developing a marketing plan for your company ensures you have a strategy to reach your target customers and provides a structured approach for tackling marketing implementation. Here are some tips how to create an effective marketing plan:
17. How To Build an Email List With Live Web Chat and Automated Messaging
Learn how to build an email list using live chat automation tools on your website in this NEW step-by-step guide!
18. 7 Best Shopify eCommerce Themes That Help to Increase Sales
Selecting the right theme is important because it allows you to design your site in a way that resonates with your brand and make it easier and quicker to create your storefront.
19. The Ultimate Guide to Marketing Strategies & How to Improve Your Digital Presence
Use this marketing strategies guide to help you improve your digital presence and grow better.
20. 7 Creative Landing Page Ideas (With 14 Examples)
Here are seven landing page ideas will help get those creative juices flowing. We also included plenty of unique examples to help you visualize your next masterpiece.
I hope that you found this marketing roundup insightful! Stay tuned for the next marketing weekly roundup to get more updates on new tips and insight in digital marketing and advertising.