My apology for not posting a new marketing weekly roundup last week, it was because my PC was down due to power outage during heavy thunderstorm. After sending it for repair, 1 of my internal hard disk is “gone”. Luckily, the other two still able to be recovered and working properly. I’m now back “web wide world”.
Below is the latest marketing weekly roundup which cover more useful marketing tips, tools and tactics. Enjoy the reading it while drinking a cup of tea/coffee:
- Learn how to grow your business with LinkedIn
LinkedIn is a social media platform, but it’s unlike its digital peers in many ways. Let’s look at how marketers can leverage LinkedIn in 2020 to great effect and grow their businesses.
2. 12 Trending Products to Sell in 2020
To succeed in ecommerce you need three things: in-demand products to sell, the skills to market them, and the drive to succeed. To give you a head start, we’ve compiled a list of 12 profitable, in-demand products to sell in 2020 and ideas on how you can market those products.
3. How to Get Started with Automated Email Marketing: Tips, Tools, and Examples
Email marketing automation is a huge time-saver, but learning about it is not! Here is the break down so that you can get up and running as quickly as possible.
4. Top 8 Advanced SEO Tactics to Drive More Traffic to Your Website
Do you feel like you have tried everything possible to drive more traffic to your business’s website? Here are 8 advanced SEO tactics you may not have tried that can help increase your website traffic.
5. How to optimize for the Instagram algorithm in 2020
Optimizing for the Instagram algorithm requires an understanding of key ranking factors and compliance with key metrics. Here are 6 effective steps
6. 10 tactics to improve your email marketing campaigns
Charest shared exclusively with MarTech Today his top 10 tips to create effective email marketing campaigns during the age of COVID
7. Title Tags SEO: When to Include Your Brand and/or Boilerplate
There are four factors that influence whether or not you should include these boilerplate features in your title. Read more here
8. 8 Tools To Help You Create Better Content
Creating great content is an art; it takes time, effort, and lots of research. Here are 8 of the best tools to help you speed up and improve your content creation process.
9. Top PPC Strategies For Effective Campaigns And Better Revenue
Creating a successful PPC strategy requires careful planning, launching, measuring, and evaluating your campaigns. Here are some critical factors which we often miss out while crafting PPC campaigns.
10. 5 Digital Marketing Trends for 2020
Digital marketing is one of the best ways to reach out to millions of people out there. Before choosing any of digital marketing strategies, you should do your research and familiarize yourself with the current online marketing trends. Here are five digital marketing trends to expect in 2020.
11. 9 Ways Content Curation Will Help Your Brand in 2020
Find out exactly what you need to get started with content curation in 2020 so that you could take your content strategy and social media existence to the next level.
12. 10 Signs Your Digital Marketing Strategy Needs an Overhaul
Not seeing results from your marketing campaigns? If you’re looking for a sign that your digital marketing could use a makeover, check out this list.
13. 5 Tips for Creating Social Media Videos That Get Noticed
Using video in your social media marketing can seem daunting, but if you follow some basic rules, you’ll be an expert in no time. If you want to create video that not only gets views, but helps convert sales, follow some of these best practices.
14. 7 Amazing Start-up Brands & Marketing Tactics We Learned from Them
Some startups have outdone themselves, simply because they knew how to use social media for SMBs and other important aspects to get brand recognition. Here are 7 amazing startup brands and marketing tactics you can learn from them.
15. Print on Demand: A Low-Risk Way to Sell Custom T-Shirts, Books, and More
Print on demand is a process where you can customize white-label products and print them on a per-order basis. No buying in bulk. Here’s a rundown of popular print-on-demand services and what you need to know when creating custom products.
16. [Facebook Ads Study]: 250,162 Ads Show Top Facebook Ad Strategies
Find out what data says about effective Facebook ad campaign strategies with low costs per clicks and high CTRs.
17. Improve Your Click-Open Rates With These 13 Proven Methods
13 thought leaders from Forbes Communications Council share their insight into how businesses can improve their click-open rates.
18. 12 Aspects of E-Commerce Marketing That Need an Overhaul
E-commerce marketing practices vary significantly based on industry, customer habits and the products being sold, but there are some key aspects that stay the same across the entire sector. Here are 12 critical aspects of e-commerce marketing that are long overdue for an overhaul.
19. How to Drive Local Foot Traffic With Twitter Ads
Want more customers for your local business? Have you considered using Twitter to connect with customers? In this article, you’ll discover how to use Twitter ads and organic techniques to bring more foot traffic to your local business.
20. Connecting with Your Audience Through Video Creation
Vlogging is one of the most popular forms of content creation to stay connected with your audience. Here are three quick tips to remember as you begin to incorporate video in your marketing strategy.
21. Influencer Marketing in 2020 – Are We Sick Of It Yet?
Influencer Marketing is one of the biggest marketing trends for the past five years. So how does it all work? Are Influencers still relevant? Or are we getting sick of unauthentic posts from celebrities endorsing a product they don’t use? Find out here
22. What is Evergreen Content and why your content strategy needs it
Evergreen Content is content that remains relevant and fresh for the audience, regardless of the moment it’s consumed. Check out these best tips to create excellent evergreen content that last.
23. 4 Tips for Promoting Your Small Business Using Facebook Ads
Paid ads are how people discover your business in the first place, and the best way to keep your brand top of mind, so that when they are ready to make a purchase, your business is their obvious choice. Here are some tip on making the most of Facebook ads.
24. Amazon Live Is A Thing: Here’s How Your Brand Can Benefit
Here’s why you should try Amazon Live today, along with some guidance how to start your own Amazon Live stream to boost your brand awareness and sales.
25. 10 Ways Content Marketers & SEO Pros Can Boost Client Lifetime Value Right Now
Providing value-add services can help you create more wins for clients and increase your customer lifetime value. Here are 10 options to consider.
26. 8 Content Marketing Do’s & Don’ts
Great content is at the heart of any digital marketing strategy. The concept of creating and sharing valuable, relevant and consistent content to attract your target audience is a crucial part of your online success. Here’s top 8 content marketing Do’s and don’ts to keep you on track:
27. 7 Unusual Ways to Increase Your Audience Response
You’d like more people to respond to your emails. But do you feel sometimes like you’ve run out of ways to make that happen? Then you’ll want to test these seven unusual tactics.
28. 7 Free Ways to Promote Your Book
Promoting your book requires time and patience. It’s not as glamorous as writing the book itself. It’s an ongoing process requiring continuous revision and adjustment. Here are 7 ways to do it
29. Four Email Marketing Best Practices to Consider
Like every type of firm, banking and financing companies need input on email. Here are four email marketing best practices they should employ.
30. Three Essential Digital Marketing Channels In 2020
Here are three well-established digital marketing channels that you should consider either adding to your strategy or ramping up.