Happy Friday! Time for the marketing weekly roundup again, bringing you the latest marketing insights, social media marketing, SEO tips, email marketing, and trends!
Now let’s dive into this week’s marketing roundup before we head into the weekend:
1. How To Create A B2B Sales Process: An Ultimate Guide
Discover what the B2B sales process is and why sellers should develop the sales process to boost their sales. Find out how you can start selling on one of the world’s largest online marketplaces — Alibaba.com.
2. The Best Ecommerce Content for Twitter
Social media increasingly drives traffic and awareness of eCommerce brands. But effective social content varies depending on the channel. Here are some of the best eCommerce content for Twitter.
1. Ask questions
2. Twitter Polls
3. Industry news
4. Brand announcements
5. GIFs and memes
6. Promo codes and flash sales
3. How to Create the Right Headline to Boost Content Performance
No matter how brilliant, insightful or delightful your content may be, nobody’s going to read it unless it’s topped with an intriguing headline. Headlines set the tone and expectations for your content, and they serve as the primary way to get people interested in what you have to offer.
4. The Best Ecommerce Website Builders 2022
There are anywhere between 12 to 24 million eCommerce websites operating globally, meaning that you’re in for tough competition. Good e-commerce website builders provide online stores designed to market and sell products free of geographical limitations. Let’s take look at the best website builders for designing and launching your own creative online store.
5. Introducing dynamic descriptions for Dynamic Search Ads
Microsoft has introduced dynamic descriptions for Dynamic Search Ads. This feature will be available in the US, UK, Canada, France, and Germany. In essence, Microsoft will use artificial intelligence to create a unique search ad description for every visitor. The goal here is to get higher CTRs, and ultimately conversions.
6. 8 Core Pillars of Building a Brand Online for the First Time
Your brand image should make your target audience pay attention because of how it looks and what you say. Building a brand takes a ton of time and effort, but it’s doable with these 8 core pillars.
1. Brand building begins with your target audience
2. A strong brand name
3. Honing your brand story
4. All content must represent your brand identity
5. Choose a unique logo and aesthetic
6. Consistency is key for brand awareness
7. Get the word out on social media
8. Authenticity should take priority
7. What is Email Marketing?
You can get an ROI of 4200% with email marketing! Isn’t that awesome? Of course, to get such results, you need to get your strategy right. You can’t just spam your subscriber list with generic marketing emails once every week and expect to get leads and sales. Discover all the essentials about email marketing and what it takes to create a successful email marketing campaign.
8. Increase Your Popularity – 6 eCommerce Website Tips
Managing a successful business online means continually learning how to increase the popularity of your eCommerce websites. You can experiment with several options until you find one that works best for your company. With the right tools, you may construct a great internet marketing campaign.
1. Create a Custom Welcome Email
2. Go Big With Blogs
3. Customers Love Rewards for Loyalty
4. Link Social Media Profiles and Websites to Your Store
5. Automate Your Marketing
6. Customize Your Messaging
9. Affiliate Marketing- How To Know Which One Is Best?
The affiliate market is considered one of the highest-paying platforms. People are getting money like never before and are creating revenues from their social websites. Don’t think that you’ll become a millionaire by just joining a high-profile affiliate market. Here are 5 tips that will help you in choosing the right Affiliate market for you.
10. How To Create a Blog: Start a Successful Blog in a Few Steps 2022
There are many things to consider if you want to take blogging seriously, so we’re going to focus on how you can build a blog to bring value to your life. Here are some steps to take on how to start a blog for free and earn money with it.
1. Pick a niche – find your passion and write about what you know
2. Decide on a blog name – think about your blog niche and target audience
3. Get hosting for your site – a good hosting site will make sure your blog loads quickly and is secure
4. Sign up for a free WordPress account
5. Pick a theme and customize your blog
6. Create social pages for promoting your blog
7. Research compelling content and valuable topics to write about
8. Decide on a posting schedule
9. Write your content and post it
11. A Step-by-Step Guide to Growing Your SEO Traffic Using Ubersuggest
If you want to get more traffic on your site, you need to rank high on Google. More than 25 percent of people click on that first organic result, so how do you get there? It starts with the right SEO tools. Many of them are expensive and hard to use, but Ubersuggest is free and easy to use. Here’s what you need to know to grow your traffic using Ubersuggest.
12. How to Grow Your Business by 500%
Every entrepreneur wants success: Unfortunately, its formula isn’t a copy/paste set of steps that everyone can follow. There is a handful of winning strategies that any professional can apply, regardless of the chosen industry.
1. Stand out with corporate culture, not just a strong product
2. Get your product into people’s hands and listen to feedback
3. Stay on top of the latest trends and engage a young audience
4. Show real people, not just results
5. Work on specialized solutions
13. How to Expand Your Reach with Newsletter Advertising
With effective targeting and high engagement rates, newsletter advertising is an effective choice for advertisers of all sizes and budgets. Despite its high performance and adoption by leading marketers, its potential is largely untapped. Investing in email advertising can help you reach more qualified audiences and get ahead of competitors.
14. 6 Short-Form Video Trends Online Marketers Should Watch in 2022
Short-form videos are everywhere nowadays. So, how can you leverage short-form content to grow your business? Here are some trends to look for in 2022.
1. Brand Challenges
2. Influencer Ads
3. Product Teasers
4. More User-Generated Content (UGC)
5. More Behind-the-Brand Videos
6. More Explainer or Educational Videos
15. How to Optimize Content With a Strong Linking Strategy: Internal, Outbound and Inbound
If you’re not building a strong link strategy, you’re missing out. A solid link strategy isn’t something you can create, execute, and reap the rewards of in a day. It’s an ongoing process that will bring you benefits over time. Start thinking about linking, and incorporating relevant links into every new piece of content.
16. The 7 Best Leadpages Alternatives in 2022
A landing page is a simple page with just a few lines of text and a form to drive conversions and turn visitors into leads. An effective landing page can help you generate leads and pass off those qualified leads to your sales team. Here are seven landing page builders and outline their benefits and drawbacks.
1. HubSpot’s Landing Page Builder
17. The State of Content Marketing in 2022 [Stats & Trends to Watch]
Content marketing is the process of planning, creating, and sharing content with your target audience. It helps you generate brand awareness, convince customers to take action, and drive revenue. Discover important stats to know about the state of content marketing in 2022 and trends to look out for throughout the year.
18. 6 Tips for Improving Language Switchers on Ecommerce Sites
Many international customers want to shop on global sites, but they often aren’t comfortable shopping in another language. An increasing number of sites are offering multiple language versions to meet global audiences’ needs. Here are 6 tips to make it easy for users to switch the language (or shipping country) on your e-commerce site.
1: Default to the language version that matches users’ browser settings
2: On desktop sites, put the language switcher in the top corners (left or right)
3: On mobile sites, put the language switcher above the fold or inside the navigation menu
4: Display the name of an available language in that language (e.g., Español instead of Spanish)
5: Use a combination of symbols to represent the switch
6: Allow users to change language, country, and currency separately
19. Affiliate Marketing Worth It In 2022? [3 Pros & 3 Cons of an Affiliate Business]
ClickBank is one of the most popular affiliate marketplaces in the world. The company has actual data from affiliate marketing businesses to share, which you can use to decide if this is your best path to success. Today, they explore why affiliate marketing is worthwhile, and a few reasons why it may not be.
20. 7 Smart Ideas For Businesses To Succeed In 2022
The market is becoming more competitive and there is a need for quality products at affordable prices. Consumers are looking for products that improve their life but are highly innovative and cost-effective. This is why businesses need to consistently keep improving their products and practice new techniques. Here are seven smart ideas to appeal to customers and succeed in 2022.
1. Organizing virtual events
2. Investing in small business ideas
3. Considering some innovative business ideas
4. Knowing your competition
5. Playing the number game
6. Thinking about the customers
7. Equip with Innovative Technology
Have a great weekend and don’t forget to check back next weekly roundup for more great picks!
With AWeber Pro, you’ll have automations, customer segments, and A/B testing to help you grow your business in the new year. Check it out now.