It’s time for a new Marketing Weekly Roundup, so welcome, fellow readers! Check out the latest marketing insights, SEO tips, tactics, useful marketing tools, and social media news, all summarized for you.
Here’s a roundup of the top things to know in the digital marketing world this week, hand-picked just for you:
1. 5 Ways to Boost Your Ecommerce Conversion Rate and Increase Sales
If your eCommerce conversion rate is low, you’re missing out on many sales. Don’t let that discourage you, though! Here are several tactics you can use to turn more visitors into paying customers.
1. Answering Pre-Sale Questions
2. Using Scarcity and Urgency
3. Offering Free Shipping
4. Remove All Barriers To Entry
5. Using a Pop-Up
2. The Five Greatest Challenges Facing Instagram Influencer Marketing
With Instagram influencer marketing, there are a few challenges and problems that have become prevalent with time, from finding the right influencer and keeping track of their activities to spotting imposters, measuring performance, and managing marketing expenses. Leading challenges are finding the right influencer and keeping track of activities, spotting fraudulent practices, measuring effectiveness, and rising influencer costs.
3. 5 Tips For Closing High Ticket Sales
Sales people struggle with closing high ticket sales. One of the most important tips to close high ticket sales is to position your product or service as the only option. This will put your product in the prospect’s mind and allow them to feel confident about buying it. More tips are below:
2. Asking for money
4. How to Ask Customers to Leave a Review: An Ultimate Guide
Reviews are an essential part of any business. They help new customers choose your company and make purchases. Here are some recommendations on how to properly ask for reviews from buyers in order to increase your conversion rate and attract more long-term customers.
5. 5 Crafty Ways to Split Test Your Google Shopping Ads
Google Ads has a feature called Experiments where you can create custom experiments for your campaigns and compare how your test group performs against your original campaigns (control group) over time. This is only available for Search and Display campaigns, but there are other creative ways to test variations of Shopping ads. WordStream shares 5 creative ways to test multiple variations of Shopping ads.
1. The cluster analysis method
2. The random split method
3. The Customer Match split method
4. The geo split test method
5. The campaign split method
6. Google Search Console: A Guide for SEOs (2022 Update)
Google Search Console offers a ton of detailed information about your site’s performance, security issues, errors, and more. Discover how it works.
7. Getting the Most Out of Shopify
The growth of your online business in Shopify depends on how well you use the e-commerce platform. Many marketers encounter strategic and tactical issues using the platform. Here are some tips and techniques to help you get the most out of Shopify.
1. Invest in Your Own Shopify App
2. Use Shopify Resources
3. Promote Your Store on Social Media
4. Leverage Email Marketing
5. Create a Website and Start Blogging
6. Invest in Paid Advertisements and Affiliations
8. How To Use Your Sales Prospect List And Close More Deals
Your sales prospect list is one of the most important elements of your B2B marketing plan. Effective marketers use time-tested methods as well as high-performance tools to qualify the leads they’ve gathered. Qualified leads are the prospects most likely to buy from you and become return customers. Here are some techniques and tools for making best use of your sales prospect list and closing more deals.
9. How To Launch A Successful SaaS Partnerships
A SaaS partnership should be more than just affiliate commissions and social media posts. It should be a joint effort, a mutual gain, and a similar drive. Casey Hill breaks down the common denominators of successful partnerships between companies and their customers
1. Invest in positioning education
2. Have a certification/expert path
3. Co-promote with your partners
4. Custom pricing for partners
10. Marketing Funnels Explained: Why They Matter & How to Build Yours
Marketing funnels are roadmaps companies use to plan the journey of how someone becomes a customer. We sat down with Amanda Tallon, Account Strategist at growth marketing agency Shoelace, to uncover how to build a more profitable marketing funnel. From which marketing efforts map to each stage a customer is at, to how to double down on and grow your business.
11. 5 Ways to Increase Leads From Your Blog
A blog is an effective way to add fresh content to a promo website. Blog posts help you to get found, generate leads and convert potential clients. Here are five things you can do to improve the results of your blogging efforts.
1. Write With Your Target Audience in Mind
2. Improve Your Writing Quality
3. Make Your Titles Interesting
4. Include a Call to Action
5. Improve Your Conversion Elements
12. Leverage These Instagram Marketing Trends in 2022
Whether you’re planning to focus on video, influencer marketing, or eCommerce in 2022, Instagram has or is testing the features your brand needs to succeed. Discover emerging trends that you can put to work in your marketing plans right away.
13. 5 Tips To Make Your B2B Email Marketing Campaign Stand Out
Email marketing is arguably the most effective tool in a B2B marketer’s belt. An effective email will help you build brand awareness and develop a dialog with potential customers. Here are 5 ways to leverage your B2B email marketing strategy to stand out and grow your business by reaching the right audience.
1. Create a winning strategy
2. Design compelling campaigns
3. Test and measure performance
4. Automate to save time
5. Only use validated email addresses
14. Want to Get Verified On Instagram? Here’s How The Process Works
Looking to get your business verified on Instagram in 2022? Here’s everything you need to know about the Instagram verification process, with tips on improving your chances at Instagram.
15. Digital Marketing Tips for Small Businesses
Growing a small business is not an easy task due to fierce competition. There are some small businesses that made big just by utilizing the digital space to their benefit. Here are some digital marketing trends that small businesses can benefit from and how to reach out to customers.
1. Live Streaming
2. Location Based Marketing
3. Mobile Friendly Website
4. SEO Implementation
5. Well Planned and Strategized
6. Consider Customer Experience
16. The Key to Fast Growth is Achieving Product-Market Fit
Product-market fit doesn’t always mean that every collection you release sells out in seconds. But it does mean that people find out about your store by word-of-mouth, or that you have a steady stream of customers and sales. Let’s find out what product-market fit is, how to prove your product concept, and how to use marketing and customer feedback to find it.
17. 8 Key Ecommerce Automation Strategies That Drive Sustainable and Profitable Growth
It’s getting harder and harder to bring shoppers to your store, so it makes a lot of sense to make the most out of what’s already in hand in an efficient and effective way. The ultimate approach that smart eCommerce companies follow in that regard is automation. Let’s walk through the eight key eCommerce automation areas and strategies.
2. Email marketing
8. Incident management
18. 11 Best Podcast Hosting Sites To Consider
As podcasting surges in popularity, so have podcast hosting service providers. Finding the best podcast hosting platform can make a huge difference in how successful your show can be. Here is a review of the top podcast hosting platforms so you can figure out which is best for your needs.
19. Local SEO Solutions: 8 Tips to Boost Local Rankings
Local SEO is the process of increasing your business’s presence in local search to attract more customers or clients. It can be a complex subject, so we’ll keep things simple with eight tips to boost local rankings.
1. Claim and optimize your Google Business Profile
2. Do local keyword research
3. Optimize local landing pages
4. Get local citations and links
5. Reclaim lost links
6. Get more reviews
7. Get featured on local list posts
8. Keep your site healthy
20. Link Building for SEO: How to Do It Right
Link building remains an essential part of any successful SEO strategy, but it‘s one of the tactics that marketers often struggle with the most. Our guide to link-building strategies will answer all your questions and share tactics to help you identify new ways to build links to drive organic growth, including a number of really quick-win approaches.
That’s it, folks. I hope you liked this online Marketing Weekly Roundup. If you have an article that you would like me to feature in this marketing roundup, please let me know. If it’s suitable, I’ll post it for free. All I ask is that you share this Marketing Weekly Roundup on your social media channels.
Have a great weekend!
ps : Struggling to create content for your business? Go ahead & check out CopyBlocks, new software that creates high-converting content in just 3 simple steps.