Good Day everyone. Welcome to the Marketing Weekly Roundup, a guide to the top marketing insights, SEO tips, tactics, social media news and marketing tools in the world of digital marketing so that you can stay up to date. I appreciate hearing from you. Let me know if you ever have any questions.
1. 9 A/B Testing Examples From Real Businesses
There is no one-size-fits-all recipe for A/B testing – what works for one company won’t work for another. But just because you can’t replicate the same test and expect the same result doesn’t mean you shouldn’t get inspired by other companies’ results. In this post, let’s review how an hypothesis will get you started with your testing, and review some great examples from real businesses.
2. 8 Ways to Improve Your Email Marketing Strategy in One Month
Email marketing is still one of the most effective forms of promotion available to small businesses. There are 319.6 billion emails get sent each day and the number will hit 376.4 billion by 2025. Here are the top ways to improve your email marketing efforts and gain maximum results with your target audience.
1. Segment Your Lists
2. Build Relationships
3. Offer Information
4. Ditch the Noreply Address
5. Go Mobile Friendly
6. Revamp Your Subject Lines
7. Engage Your Users
8. Pay Attention to Stats
3. The ROI-Driven Guide to Content for Email Marketing
Email is still a top-three distribution channel for both B2B and B2C brands. Developing great content for email marketing is one of the most effective ways to encourage organic sharing and increase your brand visibility. Discover how to create messages that stand out, resonate with customers, and drive marketing ROI for your brand.
4. Pre-Holiday Campaigns: Twitter Marketing Checklist for eCommerce Businesses
There’s a lot to do to prepare your eCommerce business for the holiday season. Here’s a quick Twitter marketing checklist for eCommerce brands to help you maximize your opportunities.
1. Research relevant hashtags and set up your tracking
2. Find and connect to influencers
3. Optimize your site for conversions
4. Track your results
5. Outbound VS Inbound Lead Generation: Know the Difference
Inbound and outbound lead generation are two very different approaches to generating leads. What you might spend time and money on to generate outbound leads wouldn’t make a difference using the inbound strategy. It’s important to understand the logic behind each when you’re making B2B lead generation decisions. Find out how to decide which strategy will work best for your marketing initiatives.
6. 10 Landing Page Tactics that Make Your Conversion Rate Skyrocket
There are many elements that you can include on your landing page that will help your conversion rate skyrocket. Here are 10 tactics that we think will increase your conversions and lead to profits.
1. Choose a landing page template that matches your business and industry
2. Include an attractive headline with a clear, concise value proposition
3. Add social media icons to encourage visitors to share the page on their networks
4. Create a short video form to introduce your product or service
5. Showcase testimonials from satisfied customers
6. Include a strong CTA button that stands out from the rest of the page
7. Add descriptive text for every form field to reduce friction on your visitors
8. Don’t use any distracting background images or colors
9. Make sure everything loads quickly so visitors don’t get frustrated with waiting time
10. Add a contact option (email, live chat, form) in a very noticeable location
7. How to Write a Blog Post: A Step-by-Step Guide [+ Free Blog Post Templates]
Without a blog, you’ll find yourself experiencing a number of problems such as poor search engine optimization (SEO), lack of promotional content for social and little clout with your leads and customers. Discover how to write and manage your business’s blog effectively and some helpful blog post templates to simplify your blogging efforts.
8. 7 LinkedIn Automation Tools to Reach Out to More Leads
HubSpot found that traffic from LinkedIn generated the highest visitor-to-lead conversion rate at 2.74%. It was almost three times higher than both Twitter and Facebook. Here are 7 ingenious LinkedIn automation tools that would not only help you reach out to more leads but also make them convert.
3. Linked Helper 2
9. The Ultimate Guide to Digital Marketing
Digital marketing enables you to deliver marketing messaging to your ideal customers on a variety of platforms online. In this ultimate guide to digital marketing, you’ll learn about the most effective types of digital marketing used today to drive qualified traffic to your business through social media, websites and mobile apps.
10. How to Use Instagram for Business in 2022
Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms, with nearly 112.5 million users in 2020. At least 200 million Instagrammers visit a minimum of one business profile each day. With the right marketing strategy, businesses can successfully use Instagram to promote their products and services. Here are 7 actionable tips for using Instagram to grow your business.
1. Create a Business Account
2. Post High-Quality Photos
3. Leverage Instagram Stories
4. Stream Live Videos
5. Engage With Your Audience
6. Sell Your Products on Instagram
7. Share User-Generated Content
11. How to Become an Amazon Influencer
In this ultimate Amazon Influencer marketing guide, learn how to become an Amazon influencer so you can use product-related content to help customers research and discover products they might want.
12. How to Get Started with Social Media Automation
Social media automation tools enable seamless management of social accounts across a range of different platforms. These automation tools let you dedicate more time to building an audience and implementing social media campaign strategies that work. Here are eight ways to leverage social media automation to improve your content strategy.
1. Set goals for social media automation
2. Be aware of time zones for social media marketing
3. Automate social media posts
4. Use social listening tools
5. Leverage chatbots for customer service
6. Curate content that your audience will love
7. Add a human touch
8. Monitor analytics in social media platforms
13. Turning Questions into Sales: How to Create an Effective FAQ Page For Your Store
An FAQ section on your website can be an effective addition to your website that serves several functions. It can help you answer questions that your product page copy doesn’t directly address. FAQ pages do more than just answering questions about your business. They alleviate purchasing anxieties, improve SEO, and reduce customer support queries. Learn how to create your own.
14. Five Organic Social Media Metrics Every Company Should Be Tracking
With social media campaigns, you have to look at several data points to get the full picture. These are the five best metrics you should focus on to understand your true campaign performance.
2. Audience Sentiment
5. Click-Through Rate (CTR)
15. How to Develop a Content Marketing Strategy to Reach and Convert
Like every aspect of your overall marketing strategy, your content marketing strategy should have two goals: to reach and convert. Follow this simple strategy and you’ll have content marketing that will get your target customers’ attention, hook them with useful content, and convert them into eager buyers.
16. How to Become an SEO Expert in 2021
Discover six important steps you can take to become an SEO expert and how to build your authority in the SEO industry.
1. Learn how search engines work
2. Learn about the four buckets of SEO
3. Put what you’ve learned into practice
4. Niche down
5. Systemize and delegate
6. Learn how to adapt and innovate
17. How To Increase Ecommerce Traffic & Conversions
How do you increase your eCommerce store’s conversions and receive more visibility in search results to attract new customers? Let’s look at three powerful and proven ways the leading online sellers increase conversion rates and search visibility through social proof, user-generated content (UGC) and website security.
18. 5 Trends Shaping the Future of eCommerce
The global eCommerce market is growing at a rapid pace. By 2025, it’s expected to reach $4.2 trillion in revenue. Because of rapid innovation in this space, tomorrow’s eCommerce landscape could look vastly different from today’s. This graphic explores five emerging trends that are transforming the future of eCommerce.
1: Omnichannel Shopping
2: AI and AR
3: New Payment Options
4: Rise of Visual Commerce
5: Data-Driven, Dynamic Pricing
19. 3 Native Advertising Examples: The Ultimate Guide to Native Ads for Affiliates
Many of the most successful ClickBank affiliates have started to move toward native ads for media buying. Here are some actual examples of native advertising, plus actionable tips perfect for affiliates. Read on to find out more about whether or not native ads are right for your business.
20. 5 Ways to Skyrocket Your Ecommerce Sales in 2022
The year 2022 is almost here, which means it’s time to start planning your digital marketing strategy for the year ahead. The way market to our customers has changed dramatically over the last several years. Here are some strategies you can use to skyrocket your eCommerce sales next year.
1. Streamline the Shopping Experience
2. Encourage More Email Signups
3. Diversify Your SEO Strategy
4. Use Social Proof to Build Trust
5. Add More Customer Support Options
That’s it for this week’s marketing roundup. Until the next one, have a wonderful weekend!
AWeber has the tools you need to make promoting your business a breeze.
~ Email Marketing
~ Professional Templates
~ Email Automation
~ Landing Pages
~ Web Push Notifications
~ 24/7 Live Customer Support
~ Design with Canva
Click here to get started your email marketing with a free account today