Welcome back to the Weekly Roundup. This Weekly Roundup includes SEO techniques, digital marketing strategies, and social media marketing, as well as some marketing tools that can help your campaign thrive.
Now let’s dive into this week’s marketing roundup before we head into the weekend.
1. 3 Essential Digital Marketing Tactics For E-Commerce Growth
The number of e-commerce stores has risen, and the need to stand out against competitors has also increased. Digital marketing strategies are crucial to setting your brand apart from others. Here are three essential digital marketing tactics to grow your eCommerce business.
1. Personalized Outreach Campaigns
2. Loyalty Programs
3. Optimizing Content for SEO
2. SMS Text Message Marketing Best Practices to Build Relationships and Increase Sales
Adding SMS to your marketing efforts can lead to more customer engagement and revenue. but you must be careful not to abuse this connection. These SMS best practices can help you get started.
3. 11 Best Alternatives To Facebook Groups (2022 Comparison)
Facebook Groups can be a powerful tool for connecting with people with a shared interest. However, there are some limitations of having a Facebook group that boils down to trust, control, and monetization. If you want to increase your reach even more or find tools that work better for your needs, check out these 11 alternatives to Facebook Groups.
4. Mighty Networks
10. WhatsApp Groups
11. LinkedIn Groups
4. The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Ecommerce SEO
SEO refers to a number of actions you can take to help your website rank higher in search engines. This Ultimate Guide to SEO includes the best practices for your business in 20222, with practical advice on topics from keyword research to website architecture to using blogging as an SEO strategy.
5. 14 Best SEO Competitive Analysis Tools (2022 Comparison)
SEO is all about improving your own site to appear higher in search results. Understanding what your competition is doing may help you reach this goal. Here is a comparison of the 14 best SEO competitor analysis tools to help you to choose the right one.
1. SE Ranking
7. SEO SpyGlass
11. Moz Pro
6. The Only Guide You Need On How to Sell Your Online Course in 2022
While there are many ways to sell your online course, in this article, we will discuss the most important things you need to know about how to sell your online course in 2022. This step-by-step guide will take you through the process of setting up your sales funnel and then turning it into a solid business.
7. Tips for Writing Instagram Captions That Increase Engagement
Instagram is one of the fastest-growing social platforms in the world. When leveraged effectively, Instagram can help you increase website traffic and brand awareness, even generating sales. But you’ll need high-quality images and videos with strong captions that engage the user and encourage likes, shares, and other actions. Here are some tips to write an effective Instagram captions.
1. Front-load your sentences
2. Encourage action
3. Share insight
4. Be personable
5. Use hashtags
8. How To Make Your Website More Lead-Generation-Friendly
The majority of sales you make online will most likely come from your website. This is why it is vitally important that your website is one that is lead-generation-friendly. Your site can either turn a lead into a customer or utterly dissuade them from buying from you. One of the most important places to start is to track your existing metrics and see which areas need the most improvement.
9. Small Business Tips: How to Do Instagram Marketing
With over 1 billion users, Instagram is the perfect platform to grow your audience and build brand awareness. From musicians and artists to restaurateurs and fashion designers, Instagram provides an accessible platform for businesses of all types and sizes. This post will help you get started in four easy steps to increase exposure for your small business using Instagram.
1. Create an Instagram Business or Creator account
2. Optimize your profile
3. Decide which hashtags to use for posts
4. Get familiar with the types of posts on Instagram
10. Instagram Promotions
Instagram marketing can be a hit or miss and it might take time for your posts to start performing well. What you can also do is boost your post to double down on its performance with a broader audience. Find out how Instagram promotions work, how to set one up, and best practices to keep in mind when running one.
11. 7 Essential Marketing Tools for a Strategy Overhaul
Today, there’s a visible difference between online and offline customers’ habits and behavior. It means that businesses need a marketing strategy overhaul to match changes in the market. Here are seven critical marketing tools for a strategy overhaul to help your business remain relevant and competitive.
1. Marketing Planning Tools
2. Social Media Marketing Tools
3. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Tools
4. Email Marketing Tools
5. Conversion Optimization Tools
6. Graphic Design Tools
7. Landing Page and Lead Capture Tools
12. How to Take Your Ecommerce Marketing Strategy to the Next Level
Digital marketing can be complex, and your processes may vary depending on your industry, budget, and resources. You have to keep these factors in mind when you’re trying to decide how you’ll increase sales, subscriptions, and engagement. Let’s look at several ways you can enhance your eCommerce marketing strategy and secure more online sales.
13. 4 Smart Ways to Drive Social Media Conversions
Many businesses have adopted social media marketing as a part of their digital strategy. Social media has enabled brands to connect with potential customers, but it has also made it more challenging to get noticed. Here are four strategies will help you achieve this goal.
1. Concentrate on engagement
2. Post frequently and consistently
3. Consider outsourcing your social media management
4. Create a high-converting inbound marketing funnel
14. Getting Started with TikTok Influencer Marketing
With TikTok marketing, you can use different tactics to promote your brand, product, or service. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to start TikTok influencer marketing.
15. 7 Instagram Video Ideas for B2B Companies
Instagram is the 4th most popular mobile app in the world. Most B2B marketers have not yet started to look at Instagram as a marketing channel. 70% of marketers said that videos showed a positive ROI, and 78% plan to incorporate more videos into their marketing strategy. Discover how to use this medium to engage with a B2B audience.
1. Product showcase
2. Content distribution through Insta videos
3. Thought leadership
4. Give your audience a sneak peek into office life
5. Bring clients into the picture
6. Takeover videos
7. Use IGTV, Instagram Live, and Stories for different content
16. How to Create a Marketing Funnel by Responding to Customer Behavior
The marketing and sales funnel is a time-tested framework for mapping the customer journey. With every new technology, channel, and distraction, that journey becomes less linear. To successfully guide a person from prospect to customer, you need to think about their behavior. Let’s look at how to use the marketing funnel as a model for your content.
17. 5 Email Marketing Trends to Watch for in 2022
It’s been a challenging and successful year for the digital marketing industry. While real-world marketing was impacted most by people staying home, the email industry rose to the occasion. What can marketers expect from the email channel in 2022? Here are 5 key trends you can expect to see in the email marketing industry in 2022.
1. The Impacts of Data Privacy
3. A Renewed Focus on Performance Marketing
4. Leveraging Artificial intelligence Tools
18. Using Video to Improve Your SEO: 3 HUGE Benefits (And How to Do it)
Video content offers many benefits over text-based content, such as being more engaging and memorable. Google analyzes many aspects of your website to determine where it will rank for a given Google search. Video content can directly influence some of the most important Google ranking factors. Check out how video can impact the following three major ranking factors below.
19. 13 Effective Ways To Optimize Your Newsletter
Email is one of the most reliable ways to reach your audience while generating $42 for every $1 spent. With an email newsletter, you can easily keep your audience engaged and your business top of mind. However, there are several optimizations you need to implement to ensure your campaigns get the highest open rates, clicks, and conversions.
1. Optimize Your Subject Lines
2. Groom Your List
3. Include a Call-To-Action (CTA)
4. Include Personalization
5. Choose a Sender Name
6. Avoid Dense Copy
7. Segment Your Messages
8. Include Social Sharing
9. Optimize Your Email for Mobile Viewing
10. Make Your Email Visually Interesting
11. Include Preview Text
12. Optimize Send Time
13. Include an Unsubscribe Link
20. 10 Facebook Cover Photo Size
A cover photo is a piece of content that sits at the top of your Facebook Page. Its dimensions are 820 pixels wide by 312 pixels tall, and it takes up almost a quarter of the screen on most desktop browsers. Knowing how to create and optimize your Facebook cover photo will be essential to the success of your Page. Discover the Facebook cover photo best practices with real-world examples and tips.
That’s it, folks. I hope you liked this online Weekly Roundup. If you have articles you think I should include, feel free to contact me. I’m always open to suggestions!
Have a great weekend!