Good day everyone. Welcome to another marketing weekly roundup. This is where I share the top marketing insights, tactics and news in the world of digital marketing so that you can stay up to date.
Here are some marketing tips, news and insight to read this week:
1. YouTube SEO Study
Want to improve your Youtube ranking, then check out the research run by Sermrush and Tubics. They analyzed the top 10 search results for 15,000 keywords, to unwrap YouTube’s ranking algo and arm you with key takeaways and actionable tips to potentially get your videos ranking at position one!
2. 12 Ways To Boost Revenue And Profits
If your company is still going strong, but you haven’t seen the growth you desire, you want to focus on boosting profits and revenue. Below are 12 experts’ top tips on how you can achieve your revenue goals and grow your business to the next level.
3. When is the Best Time to Send an Email?
Discover how to find the best days and times to send emails to your subscribers to get more opens, clicks, and sales through email.
4. How to Plan a Digital Marketing Campaign
If you are planning to create a digital marketing campaign to gain favourable coverage, boost your SEO, or increase website traffic and revenue, Here are seven-step strategies for creating a powerful digital campaign.
1. Define Your Goals
2. Define Your Audience
3. Find Your Brand’s Tone and Voice
4. Create Editorial Calendar
5. Create Content
6. Distribute Your Content
7. Reporting & Assessment
5. Shape Your Facebook Video Strategy [Infographic]
Marketing your brand with videos on Facebook can be a great way to get your message in front of your target audience and reach a new audience at the same time. Here are some tips to help you shape your Facebook video strategy in 2021.
6. 8 Essential Tools For E-Commerce In 2021
These eight essential e-commerce tools — from inventory management to email marketing software — will help you provide an omnichannel customer experience that converts in 2021.
7. Five B2B Video Marketing Tips to Boost Sales in 2021
Video is the future of B2B content marketing. Here are five actionable B2B video marketing tips that can help increase your sales this year.
1. Keep videos short, sweet, and to the point
2. Create video case studies
3. Use videos to address buy-in concerns
4. Develop tutorial and demo videos
5. Offer engaging customer onboarding videos
8. 5 Hacks That Will Optimize Your Ad Campaigns
One of the fastest ways to scale up your marketing is advertising. It does cost money, but as long as it is profitable, it doesn’t matter. So here are 5 hacks to help you make your ads work and scale.
9. 12 Ways E-Commerce Brands Can Increase Revenues And Profitability
There are many ways to grow your eCommerce brand business, increase revenues and profitability even in today highly competitive market. Here are 12 strategies that can boost your e-commerce sales.
1. Increase traffic
2. Increase conversion
3. Increase average order volume (AOV)
4. Create repeat customers
5. Identify your most profitable customers
6. Reduce your return rate
7. Add free shipping
8. Reduce shipping costs
9. Go international
10. Add more digital sales channels
11. Save on fees
12. Think of it as an opportunity
10. The 3 Best Affiliate Marketing Niches on ClickBank in 2021
Interested in discovering which niches are doing well in 2021? At Affiliate Summit East, ClickBank recently shared some of their own insights into the 3 best affiliate marketing niches in a post-COVID world.
11. Top 8 Lead Generation Strategies
Gaining leads helps you grow your customer base while at the same time raising brand awareness and getting potential audiences interested in your services and products. Here are fantastic strategies for lead generation that can optimize your marketing processes and generate greater conversions.
12. The Definitive Guide to Google Analytics 4
Google Analytics 4 is the next generation of Google Analytics. In this guide, learn everything you need to know about GA4, including how it differs from UA, why you should use it, and how to get started. Discover some of the platform’s new reporting features and how they can help you learn more about user behaviour.
13. 6 Ways to Grow Your Business Using Social Media
Social media marketing is one of the most important marketing strategies you can use for your business. It’s a very powerful tool that can help you build brand awareness, grow your business, and make more sales. Here are six different ways to grow your business using social media.
14. 10 Content Marketing Strategies to Uplift Small Business
More than 70% of companies are using content marketing as an upfront strategy to grow their business. Here are some tricks to expand your business using content marketing.
1. Know your Audience
2. Optimised Content for SEO
3. Consistent Quality
4. Evaluate the Current Position
5. Create a Funnel
6. Create a Schedule
7. Discover the Most Promising Content Channels
8. Consider Data Analytic
9. Assign Resources
10. Devote Time and Effort in Creating Visual Content
15. Here’s How to Sell Your Products on Instagram in 2021
We live in the age of social commerce. Instagram has given sellers a new channel to gain exposure, connect with fans, and, now, make sales. Learn how you can sell on Instagram, with tips and examples from brands doing it right.
16. 15 Quora Marketing Strategies and Tips
Quora marketing can get you loads of traffic, help you find a bigger target audience, and improve your brand’s reputation. Here are the 15 best tips to develop an effective Quora marketing strategy.
17. Google’s Link Spam Update
Google just updated its link spam post. From the post, it looks like the main focus is on affiliate links and guest posts, which Google asks us to tag as paid links.
18. How to Create a Social Media Strategy in 2021
A documented social media strategy can help triple your chances of success. Discover how to pump up your profits with these 9 steps to writing an effective social media strategy for your brand:
1. Establish Your Social Media Goals
2. Define Your Key Performance Indicators
3. Research Your Audience
4. Research Your Competitors
5. Choose Your Social Media Platforms
6. Create Brand Content Guidelines
7. Build Your Stack
8. Organize Your Team
9. Test and Analyze
19. 5 Content-Marketing Tactics for B2B Ecommerce
Not only does content increase a brand’s visibility, but it also educates and persuades prospects to take action. Here’re some B2B content marketing strategies you can take.
20. 3 Actionable Tips to Track Leads in Google Analytics
Tracking your leads is important because it can be a valuable indicator of the success of your business’s marketing efforts. Here are a few actionable tips (some easier than others) to take to set up lead tracking in Google analytics. And soon you’ll be on your way to monitoring leads in Google Analytics.
That’s it for this week marketing roundup. I appreciate hearing from you. Let me know if you ever have any questions.