|Good day everyone and welcome to the latest issue of Marketing Weekly Roundup. If you’re new here, I’m happy to have you!|
Please find your weekly roundup below:
1. 17 Ways to Make Money Online in 2021 (Ranked for Speed and Profit!)
Most successful online entrepreneurs and marketers have multiple streams of income – and great affiliate marketers actively seek out new ways to monetize their business. This EPIC guide revealing top 17 ways to make money online this year and how to do it.
2. Learn The 7-Step Framework Helping Businesses Get to Market Faster
Interested in making your own product to sell from scratch? Use this product development process framework to bring your next product to market, quickly and easily.
3. How to Build Affiliate Marketing Backlinks to Your Website: 4 Linkable Content Ideas!
Let’s take look at some of the best ways to build backlinks to an affiliate website:
1) White Papers
2) Statistic Roundup
3) Long-Form Content
4) Downloadable Resources
4. 15 Expert Tips for Maximizing Your Facebook Ad Conversions
As a Facebook advertisers, you probably always strive for better results — including higher conversion rates. 40 marketing experts share their Facebook ad optimization tips to boost your Facebook Ads conversion.
5. How to Build a Successful Content Marketing Strategy For Your Company
To maximize the cost spent on marketing and achieve excellent sales results, a marketing strategy is essential. To build a successful content marketing strategy for your company, here are five ways that you can go about it.
6. 14 Ways To Figure Out Why Users Unsubscribe And Fix The Problem
No marketer wants to see users unsubscribe from their client’s email list, especially when it seems as if they’re all doing it at the same time. Use the advice of marketing pros who have experienced their own fair share of users unsubscribing from email lists.
7. The 10 Best A/B Test Tools to Test Your Way to Success in 2021 (+ Tips)
A/B testing is one of the best ways to optimize your website and get the most out of your design effort. It can save you a lot of the time in what would normally be a trial and error process. Here are some split test tools and tactics for you.
8. How to Run Online Giveaways Step-by-Step With Examples (2021)
This step-by-step guide will show you exactly how we run an online contest and consistently receive upwards of 500 valuable new leads each time we do. Follow these easy contest steps, and you will be able to create powerful giveaways that add loads of value to your brand.
9. 7 Ways to Improve Facebook Lead Ads
Discover how to build seven highly targeted audiences for Facebook lead gen ads and get tips for incorporating this ad type into your sales funnel.
10. How To Use Instagram Live Rooms In Your Digital Marketing Strategy
Instagram Live Rooms is a live broadcast featuring a split screen for up to four people and interactive panels for other participants. Here are some ideas how marketers can leverage this new tool to engage with their consumers.
11. 11 Simple Tips to Help You Sell Your Products and Services
In order to be profitable, you have to learn to sell your products and services and grow your business. Here are seven tips, plus examples, you can use to sell your products and services and grow your small business:
12. Get More Leads With Your Professional Email Signature
The email signature is the last thing the person receiving your email sees. Here is how to take advantage of an HTML email signature to generate more leads and more sales.
13. 13 Examples of Interactive Content That Foster Engagement
Interactive content is one that lets you engage with the information. It’s an efficient way to maximize marketing efforts, since, as you answer questions or click on options, you’re providing useful information that allows companies to tailor their offerings to your specific preferences and needs. Here are 13 examples of interactive content types that work.
14. Reasons Why Content Marketing is Above All in Business
Unlike conventional promotion, content marketing does more than inform customers your business is exceptional at what it takes. Here are 6 reasons why content marketing is crucially essential for your business:
15. The 5 Biggest Email Marketing Mistakes That Are Costing You
Email continues to be one of the most cost-effective methods in marketing. It offers good ROI and incredible reach. This is why you must avoid these 5 email marketing mistakes.
16. SEO and Social Media: How Search Boosts Social Efforts
In this guide, you’ll learn the basics of SEO and social media, including low-hanging ways to boost your social media efforts via SEO (and vice versa).
17. 10 Key Benefits Of SEO For Your Business
If you’re looking to create long-term brand awareness, expand your target audiences and earn more revenue, then search engine optimization is crucial. Let’s look at 10 significant benefits of SEO for your business, and how you can realize them.
18. Who are LinkedIn Influencers and How to Become One
Influencer marketing on LinkedIn is primarily used by B2B brands. Discover who are LinkedIn influencers and how can someone gain a following on this platform, over which they can enjoy a sphere of influence for whatever personal or professional objective they might have.
19. 10 Email Design Trends to Supercharge Your 2021 Newsletters
Email marketing should be a top focus for anyone wanting to elevate their digital presence. You can ace your email design strategy, win more sales, increase customer engagement, and beat the competition by staying on top of the following ten hottest email design trends:
2. Long Text
3. Bold and Beautiful
4. Minimalist Approach
5. A Broken Grid Can Be More Eye-Catching
6. Include Video in Your Emails
7. Add Animations
8. Be Aesthetically Pleasing
9. Dark Mode Compatibility
10. Make Your Email Strategy Customer-Centric
20. How Content Can Drive Traffic and Sales
Content marketing is part of a broader digital marketing strategy which means it should be helping your site gain targeted traffic and conversions. Here’s an overview of ways to use content to drive traffic and sales:
That’s it for this week marketing roundup. I hope you like my online marketing weekly roundup. If you have an article that you would like me to feature in this weekly roundups, please let me know. If it’s suitable, I will post it for free. All I ask is that you share this weekly roundup on your social media channels.