Good Day everyone. Thanks for being a loyal email subscriber. Welcome to another digital Marketing Weekly Roundup. This is where I share the top marketing insights, tactics, SEO tips, and news in the world of digital marketing so that you can stay up to date. I appreciate hearing from you. Let me know if you ever have any questions.
Let’s get into today’s marketing roundup.
1.SMS Marketing -Everything You Need To Know
SMS marketing is a powerful way to reach your audiences and keep them engaged with your brand. This blog post will help you understand everything you need to know about SMS marketing, from what it is and how it works to when the best time of day is for sending messages.
2. 10 Tools to Increase Email Marketing Conversions
Email marketing is one of the most powerful ways to engage your contacts and nurture them to become long-term customers. Some of the best practices for effective email marketing include: Personalization and segmentation for the most tailored messages; High-quality content that delivers value with every email and A/B testing emails, especially workflows, to refine your messages. Here are some tools to increase your email marketing conversions and get the highest ROI.
1. Email Marketing Service
2. Data Enhancer Tool
3. Marketing Automation
4. Inbox Tool
5. Landing Page Optimization
6. Email and Conversion Analytics
7. Email Verification and List Cleaner Service
8. Calendar Scheduling App
9. CRM System
10. Two-Way Data Syncing
3. 22 Key Statistics For Successful B2B Social Media Marketing Programs
More than 3.6 billion people use social media worldwide, making it one of the most popular online activities. To be effective, brands must develop a data-backed strategy, create an appropriate budget, and measure their success. This post outlines 22 key statistics to help you focus on what matters in B2B social media marketing.
4. 5 Digital Marketing Tips To Try Out For Small Businesses In 2022
If you are planning to invest in cost-effective ways of digital marketing, it is better to find affordable sources for the same. Here are some digital marketing strategies that small businesses can use and make them profitable in 2022.
1. Use of More Videos
2. Try to Create a Solid Brand Image
3. Optimize for Voice Search
4. Focus on Local SEO Service
5. Do Not neglect B2B Marketing Strategies
5. The Essential Building Blocks of SaaS: Creating a Solid Business Funnel
Paving the way to customer sign-ups while addressing the concerns that prospective users will have when approaching SaaS solutions. Building a solid sales funnel to streamline lead generation and catalyze conversions is part of this. Here are some handy hints to help you create a sales funnel that actually works.
6. 5 Sales and Marketing SaaS Solutions That Will Empower Franchise Owners
Franchise revenue and growth are alive and well, defying dire predictions that the pandemic would kill business growth. Here are five of the best software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions to help franchise owners grow, thrive, and even achieve an exit event.
1. Back-office management
2. Social media management
3. Email marketing
4. Listings management
5. Head-office management
7. 3 Secret Reasons Why Your Brand Needs a Rewards Program
As brands constantly invent new ways to engage with their audience, customers are concurring with new technology faster and faster. They expect a higher form of a relationship with their brands — customer service just won’t cut it. To succeed, you need to create an engaging customer experience through a loyalty or rewards app.
8. 7 Effective Ways to Automate and Grow Your Business
There’s more scope for automation in your business than ever before. Automation can help you schedule emails, follow up with leads, sync data between apps, and notify team members of new tasks. However, all of these options can be overwhelming, especially if your business isn’t a huge corporation with a lot of budget and resources to throw at automation. Let’s explore the best types of business automation so you can start implementing a strategy in your own organization.
1. Email Marketing Automation
2. Marketing Automation
3. Sales Automation
4. Data Automation
5. Customer Care Automation
6. Ecommerce Automation
7. Management Automation
9. What Is Influencer Marketing? How Can It Work For Your Brand?
Influencer marketing is when an opinion leader on social media tells their followers about something they might be interested in. 60% of consumers make purchases after seeing a recommendation from their favorite influencers, according to research. The rise of influencer marketing means brands have to find new ways to attract people’s attention. Let’s dive into the world of influencers and their impact on digital marketing!
10. 10 Savvy Ways Brick-And-Mortar Stores Can Compete With E-Commerce
While the convenience of e-commerce is great for consumers, brick-and-mortar businesses have been feeling the effects in a very real way. Discover how brick-and-mortar businesses can compete with online retailers based on their unique strengths and draw customers away from their screens and into the store.
1. Make Your Store A Showroom
2. Use Your ‘Localness’ To Your Advantage
3. Provide An Outstanding Experience
4. Offer Additional Online Services
5. Build An Online Marketplace
6. Widen Your Target Audience
7. Emphasize Your Strengths
8. Leverage New Technology
9. Finance Your Inventory
10. Communicate Your Unique Value
11. How to Sell on Walmart Marketplace
Walmart’s online marketplace now includes more than 100,000 sellers and growing. More than 31,000 of those sellers (so far) have joined the marketplace alone. This guide will show you how to get started selling on Walmart’s marketplace, covering topics such as the approval process, payouts, and pricing.
12. 7 Ways To Be More Efficient When Starting a Business
When you have little or no revenue, it can feel like you’re doing everything yourself. Operational efficiency can tilt the odds in your favor though. Try these seven tips and you’ll find yourself in a better position than you’d hoped.
1. Begin Working With a Reliable Wholesale Platform Early On
2. Keep Your Physical Footprint Lean
3. Use Contract Labor When Possible and Practical, But Don’t Sacrifice Quality Work
4. Automate Employee and Contractor Onboarding
5. Automate Your Marketing Operation (And Control Your Spend)
6. Develop Social Proof Through Local Word-of-Mouth Networks and Organic Social Media Marketing
7. Answer to No One You Can’t Trust
13. 15 Ways Your Business Can Leverage Social Proof In Digital Marketing
Getting mentioned in a magazine, blog, TV spot, social media post or newspaper is just one part of the marketing mix. The real magic lies in how brands utilize a press mention or wine accolade after the fact. Amplifying this “social proof” can help your brand reach new audiences and ultimately sell more of your product or service.
14. 5 New Affiliate Marketing Tendencies for your Business
Over the years, direct and indirect marketing techniques have evolved, targeting substantial ROI (Return on Investment) and lead generations. Enterprises and businesses have targeted influencers and individuals who can divert customers and online users to products and services offered by the service provider and e-commerce websites. Affiliate marketing is a cost-effective approach, where businesses target the public through various third-party platforms and influencers. Here are 5 new affiliate marketing tendencies for your businesses and emerging brands.
1. Seasonal and trends based marketing
2. Indirect and native marketing
3. Buyer to buyer (b2b) marketing
4. Localized marketing
5. Influx of video content online
15. How to Start a Clothing Line in 12 Steps: Secrets from a Project Runway Designer
To take your dream from idea to launch and make it in the frenzied world of fashion takes a specific set of skills, a generous dose of creativity, and a pinch of business savvy. In this guide, we’ll explore the ins and outs of starting a clothing line from scratch.
16. 3 Outside-the-Box Ideas for Your Email Newsletter
More than 60% of consumers say they want to hear from a brand once a week. 86% would like to receive a marketing email at least once a month. As more people rely on email, marketers can reap the highest rewards. Here are a few outside-the-box ideas for your email newsletter.
1. Involve your readers more
2. Break the format
3. Consider cross-promotions with other companies
17. SEO Pack: 21 Worksheets, Templates, and Cheat Sheets
Getting SEO right requires vast knowledge of data and remembering the hundreds of different steps. Here is a list of 21 different SEO worksheets, templates, and spreadsheets to make your life easier. From tracing organic traffic to writing the perfect blog post, these resources will streamline every step of your SEO process.
18. Top SEO Marketing Tools for 2022
As search engine marketing continues to evolve your business can stay one step ahead with the right resources. Here are some helpful tools to help you find the best keywords and topic ideas for your audience. Use these popular tools to bring about more visibility to your brand.
1) Rank higher and grow your traffic – Ahrefs
2) All-in-one marketing tool – SEMrush
3) Increase your website traffic – Ubersuggest
4) Clean up duplicate content – Siteliner
19. 14 Strategies for Finding the Ideal Price for Your Products
Setting the right prices for your products is a balancing act. A low price isn’t always ideal, as the product might see a healthy stream of sales without turning any profit. Similarly, when a product has a high price, a retailer may see fewer sales and “price out” more budget-conscious customers. The art of pricing requires you to also calculate how much human behavior impacts the way we perceive price. To do so, you’ll need to examine different pricing strategy examples, their psychological impact on your customers, and how to price your product.
20. Lead Generation: 6 Strategies to Attract and Convert Prospects
Effective lead generation has the potential to deliver both short-term sales increases as well as long-term brand-building benefits. If you are not seeing the results you want, revising your approach is worthwhile. Here are some of the most impactful strategies that will let you generate leads and convert prospects into loyal customers.
1. Leverage Linkedin with efficient automation tools
2. Adopt chatbots to capture and convert site visitors
3. Incentivize conversions with access to exclusive content
4. Be liberal with discounts
5. Mix paid digital marketing with organic growth efforts
6. Make existing customers your brand evangelists
AWeber has the tools you need to make promoting your business a breeze.
~ Email Marketing
~ Professional Templates
~ Email Automation
~ Landing Pages
~ Web Push Notifications
~ 24/7 Live Customer Support
~ Design with Canva
Click here to get started your email marketing with a FREE account today