Happy Friday everyone. Grab a glass of something good and ice-cold and join me for some relaxed marketing roundup today.
1. The Best Affiliate Niches In 2021 To Make Money
Affiliate marketing can be very lucrative, and to achieve success, it’s best to work on niches that have the potential to give you a substantial cash flow. Here are top twenty niches for affiliate marketing.
2. 5 Email Marketing Tips to Stand Out from the Crowd
225.3 billion emails will be sent today. Yup, today. So how do you get yours to stand out? To ensure your emails don’t blend in, here are five email marketing tips you can use to make your emails stand out above the rest.
#1: Use Interactive emails to engage subscribers
#2: Create emails that are easy to scan and read
#3: Personalize your emails with dynamic content
#4: Place your call to action at the top of your email
#5: Automate your welcome email
3. How to Build an Affiliate Website: The Epic 5-Step Guide from ClickBank
To succeed as an affiliate marketer, it’s more important than ever to know how to build an affiliate website. Find out how it’s done in just 5 steps!
4. How to Find Instagram Influencers that Work for Your Business
Learn how to find the right influencer for your business’ needs on Instagram specifically: whether it be a one-time campaign or someone who can represent your brand on a regular basis.
5. 5 Guerilla Marketing Ideas for Your Email Marketing Campaigns
Find out how to use guerilla marketing with email marketing and how can you create the perfect email newsletter using a guerilla tactic.
6. 6 Tips for Perfecting Your Editorial Calendar
To launch and maintain the best blog possible, you’ll need an Editorial Calendar. This will outline the topics you wish to cover and a plan to roll out all of your content. Your Calendar will only need a few tweaks for it to become the ideal blog-churning machine. These tips will help you get started:
1. Plan Far in Advance
2. Leave Some Spaces
3. Get Everyone Involved
4. Look for Inspiration
5. Use a Scheduling Tool
6. Keep a Record of Your Work
7. TikTok launched Spark Ads
TikTok just launched Spark Ads, a native ad format where you can advertise your popular, native content.
8. Super Thanks
Youtube just release “Super Thanks”, which allows viewers to leave tips to videos. This new feature gives creators yet another way to earn money while also allowing them to strengthen relationships with viewers.
9. 10 Inbound Marketing Ideas Your Brand Will Want to Use
When done right, inbound marketing offers more lead generation opportunities than any outbound marketing activity. Here are ten tips that you should follow:
10. Help Your Content Stand Out With These 14 Marketing Techniques
You need to create content that will not only attract readers but engage them, help them solve a problem and entice them to return for more. Here are some most effective techniques for creating content that stands out.
11. 7 Creative Ways to Perform Keyword Research to Outmanoeuvre Your Competitors
There are many creative ways in which you can use keyword research to deliver unique insights to outmanoeuvre your competitors. Here are 7 of the most effective lesser-trodden paths towards successful keywording:
12. 8 Steps to a Lead-Generating Content Marketing Strategy
Here’s a step-by-step guide to developing your content marketing plan, all the way from initial goal setting to ongoing updates to keep your content fresh.
1. Set your goals
2. Get to know your audience
3. Start your keyword research
4. Pay attention to search intent
5. Create high-quality content
6. Optimize your content for conversions
7. Determine your distribution channels
8. Keep updating
13. Complete Beginner’s Guide to Amazon Advertising to Increase Your Sales
Amazon advertising offers some amazing opportunities for your online business. Discover how to start running Amazon campaigns that get your product to appear in front of way more interested customers and increase sales.
14. 101 Best SEO Tips to Help Your Drive Traffic in 2021
This week, SEO Reddit got excited about a longer-than-necessary list of SEO tips. Although the list gets repetitive at times, there are quite a few actionable tips in there.
15. How to Level-up Your E-Commerce Store This Summer
If you want your sales numbers to sizzle during the slow summer months, stop staring at those spreadsheets and get creative! The following four tips will kick your sales into high gear.
16. 6 Instagram Marketing Strategies for Small Businesses
Instagram is an essential marketing platform for small businesses — if they know how to use it. Here are seven tried and true ways to use the social network as a marketing tool.
17. 4 Keys For Bloggers To Successfully Monetize With Affiliate Marketing
If you have a blog, you may already be on your way to becoming a successful affiliate marketer. Here are four guidelines for bloggers to be successful affiliate marketers.
1. Strike the right tone
2. Keep your audience top of mind
3. Monetize your content
4. Promote your blog (and yourself)
18. Copywriting Techniques For Each Part Of The Sales Funnel
Sales funnel copywriting is written with the purpose of moving your prospect through the conversion steps of your funnel. Let’s take a deep dive into each individual section and how you can craft your copy to match.
19. How To Build The Best Influencer Program
Influencer marketing becomes the hot new thing, with many companies incorporating it into their B2B and B2C branding and PR efforts. Use these tips to build the best influencer campaign.
20. How to Upsell & Cross-Sell More Products
Upselling & cross-selling are two of the best strategies to make an impact on your revenue. But how do you apply these principles to online selling? With these 6 strategies to upsell and cross-sell online, you’ll delight customers and make an impact on your bottom line.
That’s it for this week marketing roundup. I hope you like my marketing weekly roundup. If you’d like to suggest your favorite digital marketing content to be considered for an upcoming weekly roundup, please let me know.