1. How to Build a Free Facebook Messenger Chatbot for Lead Generation
Start using Facebook Messenger chatbots for lead generation. This guide will teach you how to build an interactive chatbot for free. No coding required!
2. Google Featured Snippets Best Practices Checklist
A Google Featured Snippet is a special feature at the top of a search inquiry on Google. Based on the search inquiry, Google will look for websites with the best answer and feature them at the top of the page, highlighted in a box. Being presented as a Google featured snippet is extremely valuable for driving organic
Here is the Google Featured Snippets Best Practices Checklist
3. 8 Entrepreneurs Share Best Advice for Starting a Side Business in 2018
Ryan Robinson shares the biggest insights, best advice and most impactful lessons learned from some of the 60+ top entrepreneurs he’s interviewed for his podcast, The Side Hustle Project.
4. Top 8 Content Promotion Tools, Tricks and Services
Nowadays, every company utilizes content marketing. To give your content a fighting chance to be found by your audience, a promotion strategy is critical. There are countless free and low-cost options to promote content that anyone can use. Check out our list of 8 tools, tricks, and resources to get a jump start.
5. How to Use Structured Data for Better SEO: A Beginner’s Guide
In this post on structured data and its usage for SEO, you’ll learn the basics of the markup and 4 actionable steps to help you implement it on your site. They will help:
– Gain a Knowledge Graph panel;
– Get a rich snippet in the SERPs;
– Enhance user experience;
– Boost your SERP click-through rate.
The best part? Structured data markup is super easy to implement: no coding is required!
6. 12 Essentials For Every Content Writing Marketer [#Infographic]
Everyone is primarily dressing the same content in different costumes. Then how do you attract the audience and bring something different to the table? Here are 12 Easy Steps to Writing Great Content.
Check out the infographic below
7. How To Get More Facebook Followers
Follower count on social media is always a big thing. It can be safely said that lots of ego gets tied up along the process. However, there is nothing wrong with having a high follower count on Facebook. It only means that people are genuinely interested on the kind of stuff that you share and want to know more about your views. There is no doubt, lot of value in profiles blessed with a high number of followers. Any message that you post will have a far reaching effect and if you are someone marketing products on the web, the conversions rates would be good. The question then is; how to increase this count? The answers to this question hover around one word; quality. If this aspect is fulfilled you do not have to attract the users. They will surely come on their own.
Let us look at some of the action steps in this regard.
8. 8 Powerful Email Copywriting Techniques
Write email content like a pro. Use these 8 powerful email copywriting techniques to get your subscribers to click and engage!
9. How to Start Your First Blog in Less than 15 Minutes
Start your first blog is nothing that you need to be afraid of. There is no elaborate planning required either. However, there are a few things you would need to decide. Since these blogging service providers give you a lot of choice in terms of template and color themes, would be require to take those decisions yourself.
The following is a quick guide of what to think over before creating your first blog:
10. 15 Best Marketing Podcasts You Should Listen To
With tons of business podcasts on iTunes and Google Play, it can be too overwhelming to keep track of all the podcasts and the numerous episodes. For this reason, we’ve made a list of the best marketing podcasts. Regardless of your expertise in marketing, you’ll find something useful in these top 15 marketing podcasts.
11. 30 Ways To Monetize Your Blog & Make Money Blogging!
Check out these 30 different ways that you can use to monetize your blog! Learn how to make money blogging with your own website.
12. 4 New Digital Marketing Trends To Win You More Conversions
Here, I walk you through four new digital marketing tactics that will not only give a push to your marketing campaigns but pump up your conversion rates as well.
13. 5 Super Simple Strategies To Get Laser Targeted Traffic To Your Blog
Wondering how to get traffic to your blog. well you are in the right place. This post will show you 5 super simple strategies to get laser targeted traffic.
14. The Ultimate Guide on How to Use Pinterest for Blogging
Have you ever wondered how to use Pinterest for blogging? If so, check out this guide and start driving more traffic.
15. 10 Content Marketing Tactics for your Startup Blog
Today, I am going to give you 10 content marketing tactics for your blog in order to help you increase your blog traffic, the visibility of your articles and improve the SEO of your website. All this with the final objective to grow your startup revenue with a blog.
16. The Small Business Guide to Facebook Video Marketing
This small business guide for Facebook video marketing covers the key points for creating videos that will produce results.
17. Local SEO Cheat Sheet : 10 Local Ranking Signals to Help Your Business Rank on Google
In this guide, Masha has put together the 10 most important signals Google uses in its local search algorithm (the ones that have the highest correlation to rankings), grouped into 4 categories, and threw in her tips for getting each factor right.
18. 30 Crazy Social Media Facts That Might Change How You Think About Marketing
To leverage the power of social media marketing, you need to understand what makes it tick. These 30 insane statistics will boost your social media game.
19. 7 Strategies To Follow In Order To Grow Your Online Business
If there is one thing that businesses aspire for, it is to grow their online business. Here are 7 vital strategies which can boost your online eCommerce sales.
20. 36 Online Video Tools for Simple Video Creation, Editing, and YouTube Management
Right now, video is the most engaging Facebook format. Uploading 60-90 second, funny, evergreen videos with captions and short text introductions is one of the most successful tactics to slow down scrolling on the app, at least according to Buzzsumo. A good video usually stops consumers for about 23 seconds – enough to grab their attention, at least. Video is also preferred on mobile Twitter.
Here are some online video-maker tools we’ve gathered from across the Web that can help get the job done!