To turn a website into a profitable marketing channel, you need to implement effective and sustainable marketing tactics. Here are 3 ecommerce techniques that are sustainable, cost-effective and easy to implement to help you increase conversions.
Retargeting Most users need to see your brand five to seven times to remember it, let alone engage with or buy from it. Retargeting has at least ten times higher clickthrough rates than display ads. It’s easy to implement and affordable; you only pay for clicks, and the CPC rates run between one and two dollars.
Email marketing Email marketing can generate no less than $36 for each dollar invested, making it one of the most effective channels for leveraging return visitors and conversions. Such marketing can turn window shoppers into first-time buyers and increase repeat sales among existing customers. Depending on audience size and automation requirements, email marketing can also be affordable.
3. Content Marketing Content marketing generates three-times more leads than outbound marketing, and does so for a 60% lower spend. It involves the strategic use of various types of content to reach specific marketing goals. One of its advantages is that it’s cost effective and easy to understand.
SEO helps your website rank for relevant keywords and attract qualified audiences through search engines. You want to create search-optimized landing pages and blogs optimized for informational keywords. More than 53% of all website traffic comes from organic search, and SEO can bring traffic and leads continuously.
Product or service guides
High-level product or service overviews educate prospects on your offering and help move them from interest to consideration. How-to guides detail the benefits and "how-to"s specific to your offering. They can help improve the user experience for top- to mid-funnel website visitors.
Gated content is another term for downloadable content like whitepapers, ebooks, templates, case studies and so on. It usually appears in the form of pop-ups or prominent calls to action (CTAs) strategically placed on relevant landing pages. To download, the user provides their email address, among other data.
To make sure you achieve the best results on social media without eating up almost all your time, scheduling tools are a gift from heaven. And here are 7 tools that will help you achieve the best results with a minimum of time investment.
Content marketing can be one of the most effective ways to change audience behavior and move the needle on business objectives—but it can also easily fall flat. That’s why it’s more important than ever for marketers to develop clear objectives and strategies for their campaigns and avoid what I call the Seven Deadly Sins of Content Marketing.
This blog post discusses how a marketer can use Content Marketing and build a strategy to improve their Conversion Rate. The most interesting part of the post is how Content is woven into each and every stage of Consumer’s lifecycle. Content can guide a consumer from the start to the end of their lifecycle. One can attract, convert and retain customers with the help of Content.
SEO is constantly changing and marketers often have trouble keeping up with the latest updates, but one thing that isn’t changing is the value of your buyer persona finding you through organic search.Google updates its algorithm hundreds of times per year. It can feel overwhelming to keep up with all of these changes – and to know what to put the majority of your focus on.
Luckily, we’ve pulled some of the most important stats to help you make digital marketing decisions in 2018.
Digital marketing is a constantly evolving industry. Even the books published on this topic go out of date before they hit the stands. So, running to a bookstore to learn more about marketing is not going to help. The best way is to subscribe to the leading blogs in the industry.
If you’re a digital marketer looking to grow your knowledge of email marketing, here are the best blogs you should be reading right now.
Keyword Research Is the Biggest Predictor of SEO Success. If you work in search marketing today, you know how difficult it is to stay on top of changes, trends, and tactics. From algorithm changes to SERP format updates, the tactical toolbelt of SEOs is always changing.
Each part of your content marketing strategy has its own unique nuances and details that you won’t want to miss. So, let’s look at each part of the process, see what our Skillshare experts have to say, and I’ll be adding my own expertise along the way.
In this guide, a list of 10 most important signals Google uses in its local search algorithm (the ones that have the highest correlation to rankings), grouped into 4 categories, and some tips for getting each factor right. https://toonchooi.com/t/read/local-seo-cheat-sheet/
Increasing conversions isn’t easy because there’s so many different variables. In reality, there are probably several reasons. A perfect storm of conversion mistakes, all coming together at exactly the wrong time.
This article is written to help online entrepreneurs sharpen their marketing strategies for both B2B and B2C businesses. It contains a list of 10 current promotional trends, that will help you to engage your customers and convince them to buy from you. http://shwit.us/online-promotion-activities
As an e-commerce store owner, you want more e-commerce sales – as does everyone. Below are some of the most reliable e-commerce SEO strategies for you to get more bang for every buck that goes into the e-store search engine visibility and marketing campaign. http://shwit.us/e-commerce-seo-strategy
When Neil Patel started his first business, he didn’t have much money. The only way he could compete as a 16 year old was through content marketing.if you want to learn how to do content marketing without spending a dollar, here’s how.
We delve into how conceptualising a marketing plan can have a little bit of both – intuition and planning, to help one define their business goals and navigate a path to achieve them. Read these 5 marketing strategy: http://imtips.review/9xnpo/
By committing to earning instead of building, you no longer have to worry about Google’s constant algorithm updates affecting your ranking. Because, at the end of the day, attempting to outsmart Google’s engineers is a game you will lose.
20. 10 Online Marketing Strategy For Small Business You know all of the basic ways to market a business online: create content, use social media, buy online ads. But your competitors know all of those methods too. So you need to step up your efforts if you want to stand out. Here are some new ways to update your online marketing from members of the online small business community. http://imtips.review/myx7d/
Why is Everyone Going Bananas Over Conversion Gorilla?
Seems like everyone has Conversion Gorilla fever. People can’t stop talking about it. Marketers everywhere can’t believe how well it works to boost conversions, subscribers and sales. Even seasoned pros are singing its praises because they’re seeing firsthand just how well it works.
All of this buzz got me curious… does Conversion Gorilla really live up to the hype? Or is everyone going bananas over nothing?
Maybe you have the same questions. You want to separate the marketing hype from the reality. And that’s exactly why I’ve taken the time to review this app from top to bottom and share the truth about it with you.
Take a look…
Just what is Conversion Gorilla, anyway?
You’ve probably heard that Conversion Gorilla is a good way to boost conversions and sales. But maybe you’re wondering how, exactly, it works its magic.
Conversion Gorilla is an attention bar and countdown timer rolled into one. It works hard to grab attention with an easily customizable attention bar where you can put most any kind of offer or announcement. For example:
• Special offers, such as a discount coupon code. • Flash sale announcements. • Product launch announcements. • Breaking industry news. • Product or service benefits. • Testimonials. • Video sales letters. • Advertisements. • Opt-in offers. • Exit offers. • Upsells. • Redirects to related content or offers. • Welcome messages on any web page. • Affiliate bonus announcements (you can even overlay these on third-party sites if you use Conversion Gorilla Pro).
And that’s not even an exhaustive list! It’s only limited to your imagination. If you have an important bit of content or a special offer to share, you can make sure your visitors see it by using an attention bar.
One really great option is that Conversion Gorilla also lets you add countdown timers to any of your attention bars. That means you can add a sense of urgency and boost conversions.
• Count down to a product launch. • Tick away the hours and minutes left during a flash sale. • Count down the minutes left to take advantage of a one-time offer. • Show how much time left to enter a contest. • Display how much time remains before a special event (like a webinar) starts.
Plus much, much more. If you want to light a fire under your visitors, then one of the very best ways to do it is with a countdown timer. And Conversion Gorilla makes it easy to add a countdown timer to any or your notification bars!
And that’s not the only way Conversion Gorilla is customizable. All you have to do is log into your Conversion Gorilla dashboard, and with just a few clicks of your mouse you can fully control the look and behavior of your attention bar. This includes:
• Changing the color and size of the attention bar. • Inserting any text you want to appear on the bar. • Tweaking the appearance of the font (e.g., bold, italics, etc.). • Changing the look of your call to action button. • Inserting images or videos. • Deciding when the bar appears (e.g., immediately, on exit, after a set amount of time, etc.).
You don’t need to know anything about coding to make these changes – all you have to do is point and click from within your Conversion Gorilla dashboard. And once you’ve created the bar to your liking (which literally takes just a couple minutes), all you have to do is copy and paste a small bit of code into your web page where you want your bar to appear.
It’s fantastically easy!
Does Conversion Gorilla Work?
You bet it does. Some marketers are reporting getting up to 700% more clicks on their attention bars versus using on page links and buttons. So, if you’re still using on-page calls to action, then you’re definitely going to want to give Conversion Gorilla a try!
Another benefit of this app is that you’ll know instantly whether it’s working. That’s because Conversion Gorilla includes your basic built-in statistics, so you can log into your dashboard and see with a quick glance which of your attention bars are getting clicks, opt-ins and other conversions.
If you see an attention bar that’s not getting the clicks, you can change the text, color, offer or anything else directly from your dashboard, and your attention bar will instantly update on your website. You don’t need to fiddle with code, you don’t need to re-insert anything into your web pages, and you don’t need to do any FTPing or other file uploads. Conversion Gorilla makes it easy to change your attention bars in a snap and on the fly!
Finally, another big benefit of Conversion Gorilla is that it’s been tested to work across devices and platforms. Whether your visitor is viewing your web page from a big desktop PC or from their iPhone, you can rest assured they’re seeing (and clicking on!) your attention bars.
Are There Any Downsides?
Like any tool, Conversion Gorilla isn’t 100% perfect. As a personal preference, I’d like to see more font options to really customize the look and feel of the attention bars. However, you can easily work around this by using images in the attention bar.
That’s just my opinion. If you’re using fairly standard fonts on your website, then this may not be an issue for you at all.
But here’s why any potential downside is really not a problem at all…
This software is developed and maintained by Simon Hodgkinson and Jeremy Gislason, who are well-known in the industry for providing outstanding support for all of their apps and other products. And one thing they’ve always done is accepted feature requests from their customers. If you think that adding a specific feature would be beneficial to you and other users, let the developers know… and there’s a good chance they’ll add that feature in the next update.
Indeed, Hodgkinson and Gislason are constantly improving all of their products, and I expect Conversion Gorilla is no different. Though as the features get added, the price is bound to go up – so that’s why it makes sense to buy now while you can still lock in a really low price.
If you’re a web developer or otherwise well-versed in coding languages, then Conversion Gorilla is probably more of a luxury rather than a necessity for you. If you can already create attention bars and countdown timers in two minutes or less – and change them on the fly across all your websites – then you don’t really need this tool.
For the rest of us, however, Conversion Gorilla is a really valuable tool. It makes it quick and easy to create attention bars, with or without conversion-boosting countdown timers. And in turn, these attention bars are a powerful and effective way to direct your traffic, generate more opt-ins, more clicks, more sales, and more conversions.
Now here’s the best part…
Conversion Gorilla is completely risk free. If you’re not sure if it’s right for you – if you’re not totally convinced that this is a quick and easy way to start getting better results and a higher ROI from all your traffic – you can try it for 30 days risk free. Put it to work, kick the tires for a full month. If you’re not thrilled with this app for any reason, simply contact the developers within 30 days for a full and prompt refund.
Welcome to weekly roundup for 3 September 2017, below is this week round up for your reading:
1) How to Generate Revenue With Your Content In this episode, I interview Joe Pulizzi, founder of the Content Marketing Institute and Content Marketing World. Joe explains how high-quality content can transform marketing from a cost center into a profit center.
3) 5 AI Tools to Automate Your Facebook Ad Campaigns There are a number of AI automation tools which will help you save time and money when running Facebook ads. When properly deployed, automation will allow you to scale your campaigns without needing to micromanage everything – helping you achieve the freedom you desire.
4) 4 of the Best Tech Startup Growth Hacking Campaigns In order to achieve the rapid scaling of a company, growth hacking campaigns often push the boundaries of what is normally expected or even advised when using more traditional inbound marketing methods. So, let’s take a look at some successful tech startup growth hacks that have skyrocketed the companies in question to dizzying new heights.
7) The Power of YouTube Influencer Marketing Here’s a complete breakdown of why YouTube influencer marketing is more effective than most other influencer marketing programs. We’ll also show you examples of exactly why this is and how it’s working for other brands across the web.
8) How Brands Use Instagram Stories [Infographic] If you’re looking for some Insta-inspiration, check out Kayak, McDonald’s, and IBM, which are some of the most active brands on Stories, according to Klear. To see the details about how brands are using Instagram Stories, check out the infographic
13) Google Analytics Setup Checklist for Ecommerce Google Analytics is loaded with reports and has many settings that can be customized to enhance reporting. The following checklist is designed for ecommerce merchants. By using Google Analytics’ reporting capabilities, merchants can obtain the data to grow their business.
Email marketing is one of the most powerful tactics in your digital marketing toolkit.
Because once you pay to acquire an email address (whether it’s an opt-in or a customer) you can email that person as much as you like without spending a cent more on advertising (so long as they don’t unsubscribe).
You need email marketing to generate maximum ROI from your digital marketing spend…
Without email marketing, you’re leaving a lot of revenue on the table.
Automating email marketing with email sequences takes it to another level because you’re putting email marketing on autopilot.
Email sequences are one of the most powerful but underutilized digital marketing tactics. They’re automated, easy to test, and offer high ROI… In fact, at my agency, we have relied on them for our last 3 product launches that have generated over $200k in sales. Learn how we’ve been able to leverage them so effectively, and how you can do the same with your own campaigns, in our ultimate guide to email sequences.
Striving for online success is like striving for fitness – you won’t get fit without training regularly, and you won’t succeed if you don’t develop habits. Many “marketing influencers” will tell you what you need for online success: Books, courses, services and more. All this costs money – and the truth is: it’s not what you need. What you really need are … Read more and see the infographic.