Facebook is a popular advertising platform among a lot of ecommerce entrepreneurs, offering powerful tools to drive targeted paid traffic to your store. In fact, many are able to manage their own Facebook ads to grow their business, once they get the hang of the basics. In this step-by-step guide, Mary-Rose Sutton show you how to get yourself set up with your own Facebook ads and create your first ad campaign.
In the past, if you wanted to run Snap Ads (Snapchat’s full-screen video ads), you would need to go through one of their ads partners. Now, though, you can create Snap Ads yourself through Snapchat’s new self-serve ads tool, Snapchat Ad Manager.
Snapchat has even included a video creation tool in the Snapchat Ad Manager to make creating engaging, awesome-looking vertical videos a breeze.
We’re thrilled by the possibilities that Snapchat Ad Manager has brought about for marketers. And we would love to help you get started with creating your very own Snap Ads and measuring their performance.
There are tens of articles about Facebook ad optimization. However, most of them are full of basic advice like “Install a Facebook Pixel” or “Create a Facebook audience.”
That’s not very helpful, is it?
After working with SaaS brands and developing their Facebook ad strategies, Karola Karlson learned the hard way how to actually improve Facebook ad results through a process of constant tweaking and updates.
And here they are – the 10 Facebook ad optimization hacks that really work.
This article is about the Facebook ad optimization hacks that really help you take your campaign to the next level.
In this Facebook Ad Optimization guide, you will learn how to:
- Increase your ads’ click-through rates
- Lower your ad campaign’s cost-per-click
- Reach even more high-ROI audiences
- Lower your cost-per-acquisition
- Increase your sales results at the same ad budget
Learn how to leverage FACEBOOK for ecommerce with proper use of the Facebook Pixel. See how to get higher ROI and know exactly ad spend per add to cart + initiate checkout + purchase and any other pixel event you want to set. Take actions per add to carts + purchases per adset and ad. From there, optimize text + creative and ad types to determine how to get the most out of every single dollar spent![
What makes a good Facebook Ads campaign?
It’s not your ad copy, not the ad image, not your ad audience. It’s the combination of nailing all of them.
Here are my all-time favorite 18 Facebook Ads that have brought the highest increase in campaign results time and time again.
What would you add to this list?
- Write a magnetic ad headline
- Create an irresistible value offer
- Present social proof
- Master the art of FOMO and urgency
- Use high-quality ad design
- Create colorful and contrasting ads
- A/B test lots of different ad images
- Create carousel ad campaigns
- Use videos instead of images
- Always add subtitles to video ads
- Create attractive landing pages
- Create a separate landing page for each campaign
- Keep the ad frequency under control
- Rotate your ads
- Emphasize the emotions
- Keep your ads simple
- Align your ad design with your branding
- Spice up your ads with emojis
Learn all the best practices of Facebook advertising: How to use the different tools, which ad types and campaign objectives to use. Get to know all the targeting methods and how to use each of them. Find out how to correctly track the results, and discover which metrics really matters.
Absolutely everything there is to know about Facebook ads and how to completely master it to get killer results. Get all the information, tips, hacks and insights in one place.
Understanding how to leverage Facebook Ads is becoming a staple part of almost every social media strategy. And if you want to get your posts seen on Facebook, it’s becoming more and more likely that you’ll have to pay for reach with Facebook Ads.
Paid advertising on Facebook seems to be one of the most immediate ways to impact the reach of your content. Though it’s not without its questions. How well does it work? What kind of engagement do you get?
And what can you expect for your hard-earned money?
In this post, we’ll share with you everything you need to know about Facebook Ads to get your campaigns up and running as well as all we’ve learned from our own experiences.
Checking out the top ad videos is a good way to get a feel for what video ads people are watching, and you can incorporate some of the ideas/styles into your next video – whether it is a sales video, an ad, or a content video!
Can you guess which one topped the list? Find out here
As an advertiser, you want to share an idea that wakes people up and pushes them to take action. “Made to Stick” takes a deep dive into how to turn your ads into something people discuss at the dinner table.
Here are the six principles their findings are based on:
- Simple – cut to the chase and get right to your core idea
- Unexpected – grab attention by doing something that’s never been done before
- Concrete – make your ad memorable by painting a picture people can imagine
- Credible – give your ad credibility by showing rather than telling
- Emotional – be personable and show what’s in it for the audience
- Stories – inspire people and get them excited